COVID-19 Policies + Procedures
BEACH CLUB MARINA IS CLOSED. THANKS FOR A GREAT SUMMER!
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues, operations at Beach Club Marina have been adjusted in strict accordance with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the California Department of Public Health. Thank you for exercising caution when using Beach Club Marina.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Open daily for lake access only October 5 through October 11: 8AM until dusk.
Lake access is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Reservations are not required at this time.
MARINA ENTRANCE, CHECK-IN + EXIT
- When entering and exiting the marina, the wearing of face masks is required.
- Members and guests will need their member card or guest cards to enter through the gatehouse check-in station.
- Once checked in, members or guests will proceed down the boat ramp to access the beach.
- There will be no loitering at Beach Club Marina prior to and after beach access.
RESTROOM USAGE, WATER FOUNTAINS + TOWELS
- Restrooms will be open and available for use, but please practice social distancing as we are asking that only one person at a time utilize the restroom. Please wash and/or sanitize your hands before and after entering and exiting the restroom.
- Wearing of face masks in restrooms is required.
- The water fountain for drinking will be unavailable for use.
- The water bottle filling station will be operational. Please use your key, a pencil or something other than your finger to activate the dispenser. If you use your finger, please wash your hands or use available hand sanitizer.
- You must bring your own water bottles to the marina. No loaner, paper or plastic cups will be available on site.
BEACH ACCESS PROCEDURES
- Please always practice physical distancing while enjoying the beach, getting to your beach spot, or going anywhere within the marina or in parking lots.
- Wearing a face mask is required when entering, walking to and from the beach, going into the restroom, and leaving the Beach Club Marina.
- Dogs are not permitted at the Beach Club Marina, unless they are a service animal. Only exception is if you and your dog are entering the State Park from the Beach Club Marina parking lot or taking your dog on your personal boat, your dog must be on leash.
- Do not leave any trash, clothing, equipment or personal belongings on the beach after you have completed your beach time. These items will most likely be thrown out if found.
- Follow best hygiene practices. No spitting or snot rockets are allowed anywhere at the marina at any time. Please bring a tissue, towel, hanky, or old t-shirt if you feel the need to engage in these activities.
- Do not handle any other person’s belongings.
- Please remember to not touch your face when you have entered the marina unless you have washed your hands or used either your own or the provided hand sanitizer.
- We recommend lathering up in sunscreen at home so you have the most allotted time to enjoy the sunshine