2019 KAYAK + SUP STORAGE
PURCHASE WINDOW FOR LOTTERY: MARCH 21 - APRIL 4
Tahoe Donner members wanting convenient, season-long summer storage for kayaks and/or stand-up paddleboards (SUPs) are encouraged to enter the lottery for storage spots at Beach Club Marina. Different storage products are available based on vessel (kayak or SUP).
Due to limited quantities, members must enter a lottery for storage spots. To enter the lottery, use your ShopTD account to purchase the desired storage product during the purchase period of March 21 through April 4. After the purchase period ends a lottery is held at Alder Creek Adventure Center on April 6 (time tbd), with storage spots assigned numerically as names are pulled, with the lakeside spots being filled first, then exit side spots.
You will be notified via email with lottery results. Anyone not receiving a spot will have their credit card refunded. The products will be available at shoptd.tahoedonner.com during the specified purchase period. Please read and understand the complete Rules and Information below.
Rules and Information
- The purchase of each storage spot is for the entire 2019 season, which runs May 24-Oct. 6. All vessels must be removed by the end of the day on Oct. 6. Any vessels left after that date will have their locks removed and will be left where the rack was standing.
- Be sure to update your member profile online or via Members Services by calling (530) 587-9400, ext. 0. We will use this information to contact you. Double-check your email address for accuracy.
- Members may purchase one storage product during the purchase period, regardless of the number of properties owned. The storage products for sale are “one storage spot” and “two storage spots.” Purchaser must be at least 18 years old, and a credit card is required.
- If multiple storage products are purchased from residents at the same property, associated members will be eliminated from the lottery and their credit card will be refunded.
- There will be a $40 cancellation fee for any spot you receive but choose to return. You may not transfer, sell or give any spot to another member. If you purchase the “two storage spots” product, win the lottery and then use only one of the two spots, the $40 cancellation fee will apply to change the transaction.
- If you receive a SUP spot, you may only store one SUP in the spot.
- If you receive a kayak spot, you may store one kayak and one SUP in the spot, providing it does not infringe on neighboring spots. You may not store two kayaks in one spot.
- The beam (widest part of the bottom of the vessel) must not exceed 33 inches in width. Canoes are not eligible for spots.
- You must sign a liability waiver before you put your vessel in your assigned spot.
- You are responsible for securing your vessel with a lock and bungee cords or straps to prevent it from blowing off the racks during windy days.
If you don’t receive a storage spot in the lottery, please remember that our staff is always here to help you move vessels to the water and back. We also offer our day use storage along the fence line above the boat launch. You may not leave your vessel in day use area overnight. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.