DOG TRAILS ARE NOW OPEN – Access for pre-purchased Dog Season pass holders only.
If you have purchased your pass but still need to complete paperwork – please complete this online registration form and waiver.
- If you do not have a dog season pass – please leave your dog at home.
- Our Doggy Season passes have sold out for this season.
- Doggy Day Passes are not available this season.
RULES AND RESTRICTIONS
Currently dogs with a season pass are allowed
- Monday-Friday – ANY TIME during operating hours
- Saturdays, Sundays and holidays – from opening time till 10am and from 3-5pm only*
- *Stay tuned for possible increased restrictions over MLK & President’s holiday and other busy weekends.
- Always check the grooming report to confirm it’s a “dog day,” and see restrictions before heading up.
- Access is only permitted on specified dog friendly trails. NO DOGS ON THE PATIO this year – please walk your dog to the dog trailhead via the parking lot.
- Dogs must be:
- ON LEASH and well behaved, in the parking lot and around the trailhead
- OFF LEASH, under voice command, well behaved, and kept in sight once on the dog trails.
- A maximum of one dog per owner/approved handler is allowed on the trails at one time.
- Owners must pick up after their pets.
Management reserves the right to revoke season passes if the rules are not being followed.
Dogs are only allowed on the following trails:
- Piece of Cake
- Cup of Tea
- Silver Streak
- Downward Dog
- Doggy Dipper
- Dogs in Space
See the Trail Map here