Season Pass Perks
In addition to unlimited skiing, season passholders can enjoy additional perks and discounts at Tahoe Donner.
2019/20 season pass perks, include:
- Free skiing for the remainder of the 2018/19 season
- "Early Bird" skiing - access to the locker room and trails from 7am on "Early Bird" days (check the grooming report each day to see if "Early Bird" is allowed).
- One free drink at our December Season Passholder Appreciation Party.
- 10% off full-price merchandise at TD ski retail locations.
- 10% off food at TD ski areas, when open for skiing (not valid holiday blackout days, see fine print for details).
- Exclusive to Adult Combo pass holders: 10% off at The Lodge Restaurant & Pub and Pizza on the Hill when ski areas are open (not valid Friday and Saturday or holiday blackout days, see fine print for details).
- Exclusive to Adult passholders: Two complimentary full-day ski tickets, and two 50% off full-day (public price) ski ticket vouchers (valid Sunday-Friday non holiday).
- Exclusive to Junior and Senior passholders: One complimentary full-day ski ticket and one 50% off full-day ski ticket vouchers (valid Sunday-Friday non holiday).
* Fine Print and Exclusions: All prices subject to change.
- A valid pass must be presented for discounts and deals.
- Pass perks are valid when ski areas are operational.
- Food discount excludes alcohol and cannot be combined with any other coupon or promotion and cannot be used during holiday periods.
- 10% off merchandise discount is for regular-priced items and excludes items on sale, and cannot be used during holiday periods.
- Pass perk trail pass vouchers cannot be used during holiday periods.
- Pass perks not included for child, member super senior, snowshoe only or fat bike only passes.
2018/19 Holiday periods: Dec. 22-Jan. 6, Jan. 19-20, Feb 16-23.
2019/20 Pass perk blackout dates to be announced.