Beach Club > Storage OptionsStorage Options
2017 Kayak and Stand Up Storage at the Beach Club Marina – NEW PROCESS THIS YEAR!
New this year, the Beach Club SUP and kayak storage spots will be sold on a first come, first served basis. You will be able to purchase this service on ShopTD beginning at 9 a.m. on April 18. Once all storage spots have been sold, the product will be sold out. Spot assignments are also on a first come, first served basis where the first member to sign up will receive spot one, the second spot two, and so on. Pricing is $150 for a lakeside spot and $100 for an exit side spots. You will be notified via email or telephone only if you receive a spot.
1) You must create a login for yourself in ShopTD in order to make a purchase – please do this in advance so you can work through any questions before April 18. Visit ShopTD.tahoedonner.com to get started.
2) Only two spots may be purchased per property.
3) Stand up paddleboard spots will only be allowed to have one board per spot.
4) Kayak spots will be allowed a kayak and paddleboard to be stored in one spot providing it does not infringe on your neighbors.
5) Only vessels with a 33-inch beam or less can be stored in a spot; most canoes are too large.
6) There is a cancellation fee of $15 for any cancellations. Again, there will be no lottery for the SUP and Kayak storage at the Beach Club this summer. All spots will be for sale on April 18 at 9 a.m. on a first come, first served basis.
Please contact Ali Kovach with any questions at 530-587-9424.