Frequent Flyer 5-Packs
Not planning on skiing enough to make a season pass worthwhile? Check out our 5-pack “Frequent Flyer” offer. These packs are valid any day during non-holiday periods, are transferable and can be purchased at Member Services or at the Alder Creek Adventure Center.
To celebrate “National Learn to Ski Month” Tahoe Donner Cross Country Center will offer Two-for-One private lessons and private lesson packages any midweek day, non-holiday day from January 8-31.
Active, healthy and loyal senior skiers like you who come back to Tahoe Donner Cross Country Ski Center year after year are very much appreciated. As a thank you, seniors enjoy the following benefits:
- Discounted season passes – Seniors age 60+ get a discounted season pass.
- Discounted group rates for seniors – Seniors age 60+ get discounts when pre-booking a group of 10 or more people.
- Individual or private group customized ski lessons – Book your own instructor for a personalized lesson tailored to your needs.
- Senior ski programs – Join fellow seniors to improve your skiing skills.
- Companion dogs permitted on select trails When you head out for a ski, don’t leave Fido at home! At Tahoe Donner Cross Country Ski Center you can enjoy cross country skiing, snowshoeing and fat biking with your dog by your side. Restrictions apply. More info.
Questions? Call us at (530) 587-9484 or email us at email@example.com.