Cross Country > SpecialsSpecials
- Bring a Friend Days is Back: Season passholders, it’s time to show your friends all the fun we have. You can bring as many friends as you like, any day of the week, and they will pay just $19 for their trail pass and $10 for their rentals. Passholder must be present. Valid Sunday-Friday only in April.
- Two for One Tuesdays: Get two trail passes for the price of one on Tuesdays. Valid same day only in April.
- Good Neighbor Offer: Show a season pass from any other Tahoe resort (cross country or downhill) and get a full day trail pass for the half day rate. Valid Sunday-Friday only in April.
Frequent Flyer Packs
Not planning on skiing enough to make a season pass worthwhile? Check out our 5 pack “Frequent Flyer” offer. These packs are valid any day during non-holiday periods (see below), are transferable and can be purchased at Member Services or at The Cross Country Ski Area. Cost for the 2016-17 season: $130
Learn to Ski Weeks
To celebrate “National Learn to Ski Month”, Tahoe Donner Cross Country will be offering Two-for-One private lessons and private lesson packages any midweek day from Jan. 9-13, and Jan 17-20 2017. Cost: TBD
If you don’t own your own gear, and want to ski multiple times this season, check out our season rental deal. You pay once and can come any day during the season and use our rental gear. Equipment must stay on Tahoe Donner Property unless approved by management. Cost for the 2016-17 season:
|Season Demo Rental||$289||NA|
Family Private Lessons
This is the best deal for a group wanting to take a lesson together. Secure you your own instructor for an hour (trail pass and rentals extra). As with all lessons – we encourage you to sign up ahead. Cost for the 2016-17 season: $109 for up to 4 people; add $27 per hour for each additional person
Private Lesson Package
A discounted package of trail pass, rental gear and lesson. Available any midweek, non holiday day. Reservations recommended. Cost for the 2016-17 season: $89, includes one-hour lesson, all-day trail pass and rentals. Add $69 for each additional person.
We appreciate loyal seniors like you who come back to Tahoe Donner Cross Country Ski Area year after year. As a thank you, seniors enjoy the following benefits:
- Discounted season passes – Seniors age 60+ get a discounted season pass.
- Daily discounted rates – Seniors age 60+ get discounted trail passes every day of the week.
- Dicounted group rates for seniors – Seniors age 60+ get discounts if you pre book a group of 10 or more people.
- Individual or private group customized ski lessons – Book your own instructor for a personalized lesson tailored to your needs.
- Senior ski programs – Join fellow seniors to improve your skiing skills.
- Companion dogs permitted on select trails (When you head out for a ski, don’t leave Fido at home! At Tahoe Donner Cross Country you can enjoy cross country skiing, snowshoeing or even fat biking with your dog by your side. Restrictions apply. More info.)
Questions? Call us at 530-587-9484 or email us at email@example.com.
2016-17 Holiday Periods*:
Christmas Holiday | December 23, 2016 – January 2, 2017
Martin Luther King Day | January 14 – 16 2017
President’s Holiday | February 18 – 25, 2017
*Promotions not be valid during these periods
Golf and Winter Season Pass Sale
Get the best value and season perks through April 30.Read More
Spring Has Sprung
Lets celebrate! Join us for great events, live music, and fantastic spring conditions.Read More
Video: Where Traditions Begin
Watch and learn about our unique and vibrant community.Read More
Meet the New Baker at Alder Creek Cafe
Welcome Cass RodriguezRead More
Multi-Use Trails and Off-Piste
Multi-Use Trails at the Cross Country Ski CenterRead More
The Lodge Earns OpenTable 2017 Diners Choice Award
Voted Best Food, Best Service, and more!Read More
Visit the New Alder Creek Cafe
Alder Creek Cafe Open daily!Read More
Tahoe Donner Purchases 640-Acre Crabtree Canyon
Tahoe Donner works with Truckee Donner Land Trust in land acquisitionRead More
Tahoe Donner Voted Best Golf Course & Cross Country Ski Center
The people have spoken!Read More