Capital Projects > Capital Projects ProcessCapital Projects Process
The General Plan Committee (GPC) has renewed their charter, updating the earlier 2030 General Plan, focusing on member and guest use-patterns at each of the amenities, while considering financial impact on the association, and conformance with the Strategic Plan.
The General Plan Committee’s charter, dated February, 2016 calls for a General Plan comprised of Amenity Master Plans (long range view), the 5 year rolling Capital Funds Projection and an overview of the guidelines for developing and preserving our community in accord with the core values expressed in the Board’s Strategic Plan. Amenity Master Plans are currently being developed. It also calls for member input and transparency as master plans are developed/updated and capital projects are identified and analyzed. If you have suggestions for improving any amenity at Tahoe Donner, email it to GPC@TahoeDonner.com.
Stay tuned for digital and printed updates on each of these future projects, including links to the following documents;
- Preliminary IDEAS LIST
- TDA CAPITAL PROJECTS AT A GLANCE
- 2017-01-31 Capital Funds Projection, Development Fund
- 2016-06-18 CAPITAL PROJECTS PROCESS FLOWCHART
- 2016-06-18 PROJECT IDEA DEVELOPMENT ARTICLE
- 2016-05-02 CAPITAL PROCESS INFOGRAPHIC
- 2016-03-15 GENERAL PLAN COMMITTEE CHARTER
- 2015-09-15 TDA MEMBERSHIP SURVEY RESULTS
- Strategic Plan
- Trails Master Plan
- Land Management Plan (forthcoming)
- Association Master Plan (forthcoming)
- 11/2014 Archive – 2030 General Plan
To serve on a committee, a member must be in good standing. If you are interested in serving on a committee, send a letter of interest to the Executive Assistant.