Capital Projects > Timeline > Forestry Facility Remodel
Forestry Facility Remodel
Tahoe Donner Forestry Facility is now complete and ready for 2013 operations.
By acquiring an adjacent 20 acre parcel at the end of Teton Way, which brings Tahoe Donner’s combined land holdings to 7,038 acres, the Association has proceeded with the opportunity to remodel an existing commercial operation and private residence into a permitted commercial forestry facility that provides necessary accessibility and code compliance to the following areas;
- Administration offices and restrooms = 1,431 SF
- Vehicle storage = 3,753 SF
- Association file storage = 1,740 SF
- Association inventory storage = 1,917 SF
With a total of 8,841 square feet of new office and storage areas, our Forestry team now has an organized facility with ample office space, staging area and storage for efficient operations. A ribbon cutting event occurred on April 18, 2013 at 5:30pm to celebrate the acquisition and recent improvements.
• May 2012; Plans submitted to NV County and Planning
• August 15; Demo work and investigation process starts
• September 21; Permit received
• September 22; Board to approve contractor
• September 24; Construction start
• March 11; Construction completeReturn to Timeline