WEATHER WARNINGS IN EFFECT: Flood watch, winter storm warning, lake wind advisory, and avalanche watch through Tuesday, Feb. 21. Carry chains and drive cautiously. Be prepared.
TRAFFIC UPDATE: Downtown Truckee and Westbound I-80 are gridlocked with no alternative routes open. Be patient and drive safe.
Capital Projects > Completed Projects > Maintenance Facility Remodel
Maintenance Facility Remodel
In lieu of a brand new Maintenance Facility, the TDA Board of Directors supported a comprehensive remodel alternative, where construction commenced in November of 2012, and where the following improvements are now complete;
- Forestry Building removal for additional parking stalls
- New Vehicle Storage Building (2,400 SF)
- Maintenance Building Remodel (5,800 SF)
- Vehicle Carport (1,500 SF)
- Maintenance yard and drainage improvements
- August 2012; Plans submitted to Town of Truckee
- September 10; Demo work and investigation process begins
- October 30; Building Permits received
- November 2012; Construction commences
- April 2013; Mainteance Facilty remodel complete
- Peter Gerdin Architect, J&S Construction