Tahoe Donner has several committees which focus on various aspects integral to the overall operation of the association. Committee members work with staff and the board of directors to help plan for the future of the association. Volunteering on a committee gives members the chance to contribute to the association and learn more about our unique mountain community.
- Architectural Standards Committee – See meeting schedule here.
- See description of Architectural Standards Committee tasks.
- Covenants Committee – meets 2nd Thursday of the month at NWCH* – 3 p.m.
- See description of Covenants Committee tasks (pdf).
- Elections Committee – the next committee meeting will be on October 25, 2017 in the mezzanine room at the Northwoods Clubhouse from 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Finance Committee – Typically meets 2nd Thursday of the month at NWCH* – 3 p.m. The October Finance Committee meeting has been rescheduled for October 19, 2017 - 3 p.m. See meeting schedule here.
- See description of Finance Committee Tasks.
- General Plan Committee – Meets first non-holiday Monday of the month at NWCH* – 3 p.m.
- See the video from the Sept. 11, 2017 General Plan Committee meeting
- See description of 2016 General Plan Committee Tasks
- See General Planning Committee Meeting Minutes for July 11
- Review Timeline of Capital Projects
- Review Capital Projects Process
- Review Infographic of Capital Projects Process – shows the process at-a-glance
- See the PowerPoint presentation from the Sept. 9, 2016 Association Master Plan Member Forum
- See the video from the Sept. 9, 2016 Association Master Plan Member Forum
- Giving Fund Committee – First Tuesday of the month at NWCH* – 3 p.m.
*NWCH = Northwoods Clubhouse
Committees and Chairs
|Architectural Standards||Rod Whitten|
|General Plan||Michael Sullivan|
|Tahoe Donner Giving Fund||Richard Gander|
Charters for the following committees:
- Architectural Standards: Two alternate positions
- Covenants: Three alternate positions
- Elections: One regular and one alternate position
- General Plan: Two alternate positions
- Finance: None
- Tahoe Donner Giving Fund: Three alternate positions
To serve on a committee, a member must be in good standing. If you are interested in serving on a committee, send a letter of interest to the respective committee chair as listed above or to the Board of Directors.