Capital Projects Process
The General Plan Committee (GPC) has renewed their charter, updating the earlier 2030 General Plan, focusing on member and guest use-patterns at each of the amenities, while considering financial impact on the association, and conformance with the Strategic Plan.
The General Plan Committee's charter, dated February 2016, calls for a General Plan comprised of the Association Master Plan, the five-year rolling Capital Funds Projection, and an overview of the guidelines for developing and preserving our community in accord with the core values expressed in the board's Strategic Plan. The Association Master Plan is currently being developed. It also calls for member input and transparency as master plans are developed/updated and capital projects are identified and analyzed. If you have suggestions for improving any amenity at Tahoe Donner, email it to GPC@TahoeDonner.com.
General Plan Committee – Meets first non-holiday Monday of the month at Northwoods Clubhouse Mezzanine – 3 p.m.
- See description of 2016 General Plan Committee Tasks.
- Review Infographic of Capital Projects Process – shows the process at-a-glance
- 2018-02-06 Capital Project Selection Criteria
- 2017-01-31 CAPITAL FUNDS PROJECTION, DEVELOPMENT FUND
- MASTER CAPITAL PROJECTS LIST by Amenity
- 2016-06-18 CAPITAL PROJECTS PROCESS FLOWCHART
- 2016-06-18 PROJECT IDEA DEVELOPMENT ARTICLE
- 2016-03-15 GENERAL PLAN COMMITTEE CHARTER
- 2015-09-15 TDA MEMBERSHIP SURVEY RESULTS
- Strategic Plan
- Trails Master Plan
- Land Management Plan
- Association Master Plan
- 2030 General Plan V5.2
- 2030 General Plan V6.0
To serve on a committee, a member must be in good standing. If you are interested in serving on a committee, send a letter of interest to the Executive Assistant.