As Tahoe Donner property owners, you have now received ballot materials for the board of directors election. Unfortunately, the ballot was mistakenly sealed in the ballot envelope. A replacement envelope is being mailed to all owners. This concern has been reviewed by our election committee, accountancy firm and inspector of elections. If you have already sent in your ballot, with the ballot envelope sealed or unsealed, be assured that your vote will still be counted.
If you haven’t yet sent in your ballot, here are the steps for voting:
1) Retrieve the election materials you previously received.
2) Mark your ballot with the candidate of your choice.
3) Place the ballot in the ballot envelope and seal it.
Make no marks on the ballot envelope.
4) Place the ballot envelope in the business reply envelope.
5) Be sure to sign the business reply envelope before mailing it.
If you have any questions regarding how to proceed, Bonnie Watkins at (530) 587-9431 is happy to help. We are sorry for this inconvenience. We urge you to vote, as we need to reach a quorum of qualified voters in order to have a valid election.