Pool Closures for Resurfacing & Code Upgrades
Upcoming resurfacing of the pools at Trout Creek Recreation Center and Northwoods Clubhouse will require the facilities to be closed during the project. Due to inspection needs as well as ensuing work, there is no specific date set for facilities reopening.
- Starting Oct. 13: Lap Pool, spa 1 and spa 2 at Trout Creek Recreation Center will be closed for resurfacing and code upgrades until early December.
- The Recreational Pool at Trout Creek Recreation Center will be open for lap and recreational swim.
- Lap swim: 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Rec swim: 3 to 7 p.m. on weekdays and 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. on weekends
- Covered Spa: Open 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Staging by the contractor at Trout Creek Recreation Center will be near the playground. This will require the playground to be closed for the safety of members and guests. The playground will be opened as soon as possible.
Staging by the contractor at the Northwoods pool will be nearest to the pool pumphouse. Some parking will closed, but a corridor for the Tennis Center will be provided. The playground at Northwoods will not be affected by this project.