The Easter Bunny will host an Easter eggstravaganza hunt for the kids with plenty of eggs to go around.
Kids 12 and under will enjoy carnival games, spoon races, crafts, face painting and a performance by Penny the Bunny.
DATE: Sunday, April 20
WHERE: The Lodge Restaurant & Pub
TIME: 11 a.m.-1 p.m. The Easter Bunny arrives at 11:30 a.m. and the egg hunt begins at noon. Complete schedule below:
- 11:30 a.m.– Easter Bunny arrives (family photo opportunities)
- 12 p.m. — Egg hunt begins in order of the following age groups:
- 12 p.m. — 0-2 years old
- 12:15 p.m. — 3-5 years old
- 12:30 p.m. — 6-8 years old
- 12:45 p.m. — 9-12 years old
- 12:15-12:45 p.m. — Penney the Bunny performs
- 1 p.m.— Conclusion of event