COVID-19 Policies + Procedures
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues, operations at Beach Club Marina have been adjusted in strict accordance with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the California Department of Public Health. Thank you for exercising caution when using Beach Club Marina.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Open Daily: 7AM-9PM, subject to change
RESERVATION + ACCESS PROCEDURES
Your safety is Tahoe Donner’s number one priority. To ensure your safety with adequate social distancing and to maximize your opportunity to enjoy the Beach Club Marina during this unprecedented time of COVID-19, access to this facility will TEMPORARILY require reservations and be limited in both volume and duration.
Please note: Everyone who comes to the marina must check in at the front gate – not just one person in your party. If you are using the launch to swim, paddle or recreate of any kind, you must have a Recreation Fee paid or pay the access fee.
- 7AM-10:30AM: First-come, first-served; no reservation required – members and guests may be turned away if maximum beach capacity is met. Vessels may not be rented after 9:30AM during this time.
- 11AM-Closing: Reservations required for anyone entering the facility – no walk-ins after 10:30AM
- Reservations required for anyone over 2 years old
- Reservation duration: 1 hour and 30 minutes
- Before each reservation period, the beach will be cleared and sanitized
- Reservations can be made up to two days in advance
- MEMBERS: Reservation window opens at 8AM two days prior
- GUESTS: Reservation window opens at 12PM two days prior
- Members can book reservations for up to eight members on their property, plus up to four guests
- Guests can book reservations for up to four people
- One reservation time per day. No back-to-back or multiple reservations at the marina per day
- Lake-Only Access:
- Lake-only access will be permitted without a reservation; however, normal access fees still apply
- Marina Access Fees:
- Members with paid Rec Fee: $0
- Members without paid Rec Fee, ages 7 and older: $9
- Accompanied guests, ages 7 and older: $11
- Unaccompanied guests, ages 7 and older: $16
- Children 6 and under: $0
- Fees subject to change
- Rentals are available 8AM-5PM daily. All rentals are per hour and must be returned before the end of the member’s reserved beach time. Rentals are unavailable between 9:30AM and 11AM to ensure all rentals are sanitized in time for the first reservation time slot 11AM. You must have a beach access reservation to rent a boat after 9:30AM.
- All reservation sales are final – no refunds; please check the weather forecast before you make a reservation
- Reservation no-shows may result in the association restricting your ability to make reservations in the future
- Reservation policies may change
MAKE RESERVATIONS AT SHOPTD
- Visit shoptd.tahoedonner.com to make your reservation
- Log into your existing account OR follow the directions to create a new account:
- Members: If creating a new account, you will need your member number that can be found on your member card; if you experience issues, please contact member services at firstname.lastname@example.org or (530) 587-9400, ext. 0
- Guests: Create a new account by clicking “My Account” in the top right corner, then “Create New Account” and follow the prompts
- Once logged in, click the “Marina” tab under the photo on the ShopTD home page
- Select “Marina Beach Access” from the drop-down menu
- Select day of desired reservation up to two days in advance, then click “Search”
- Choose desired time from the drop-down menu
- Select the product(s) you would like to purchase
- Select the quantity of the product(s) you are purchasing
- Complete the check-out process
- For technical or account problems, please email email@example.com or call (530) 587-9400 x0
COVID-19 BEACH CLUB MARINA RESERVATION POLICY
RESERVATION ARRIVAL PROCESS
- Arrive for your reservation no earlier than five minutes ahead of time
- Members with reservations MUST present a valid member photo-ID card or mobile pass for each member reservation; one card per person, except children ages 6 and under
- Member accompanied guests MUST be accompanied by a member at the gate
- Unaccompanied guests MUST present one valid transferable guest card per four unaccompanied guests at the gate
- Any incorrect access products purchased will be corrected at the gate after all other patrons are permitted access. At that point, the staff person will assist you in updating your reservation and/or collecting appropriate fees. IF NO REMEDY CAN BE MADE, THE STAFF PERSON MAY ALSO DENY ACCESS.
PLEASE REMEMBER THESE ARE TEMPORARY COVID-19 POLICIES. WE ARE WORKING HARD TO PROVIDE SAFE AMENITY ACCESS TO AS MANY MEMBERS AND THEIR GUESTS AS POSSIBLE.
PLEASE BE KIND TO THE FRONT-LINE STAFF AS WE ALL DO OUR BEST TO ENSURE YOUR SAFETY AND ENJOYMENT DURING THESE UNPRECEDENTED TIMES.
MARINA ENTRANCE, CHECK-IN + EXIT
- When entering and exiting the marina, the wearing of face masks is required.
- Members and guests will need their member card or guest cards to enter through the gatehouse check-in station.
- Once checked in, members or guests will proceed down the boat ramp to access the beach.
- There will be no loitering at Beach Club Marina prior to and after beach access.
RESTROOM USAGE, WATER FOUNTAINS + TOWELS
- Restrooms will be open and available for use, but please practice social distancing as we are asking that only one person at a time utilize the restroom. Please wash and/or sanitize your hands before and after entering and exiting the restroom. Also, the wearing of face masks in restrooms is suggested, as the flushing of toilets and urinals can aerosolize particles.
- The water fountain for drinking will be unavailable for use.
- The water bottle filling station will be operational. Please use your key, a pencil or something other than your finger to activate the dispenser. If you use your finger, please wash your hands or use available hand sanitizer.
- You must bring your own water bottles to the marina. No loaner, paper or plastic cups will be available on site.
BEACH ACCESS PROCEDURES
- Please always practice social distancing while enjoying the beach, getting to your beach spot, or going anywhere within the marina or in parking lots.
- Do not leave any trash, clothing, equipment or personal belongings on the beach after you have completed your beach time. These items will most likely be thrown out if found.
- Follow best hygiene practices. No spitting or snot rockets are allowed anywhere at the marina at any time. Please bring a tissue, towel, hanky, or old t-shirt if you feel the need to engage in these activities.
- Do not handle any other person’s belongings.
- Please remember to not touch your face when you have entered the marina unless you have washed your hands or used either your own or the provided hand sanitizer.
- We recommend lathering up in sunscreen at home so you have the most allotted time to enjoy the sunshine