- The 2020/21 ski season begins November 27, 2020.
- Masks covering your nose and mouth will be required at all times indoors, in the parking lot, around trailheads, in lift lines and anywhere social distancing cannot be maintained.
- Trails will be open 8:30AM-5PM.
- Check our daily grooming report to see what trails are open. We anticipate being able to groom 16-20 km for skating and striding, plus 5-7 km of dedicated snowshoe trails on opening weekend.
- Warming huts will not be open this weekend.
- Dog trails will not be available this weekend but will open as soon as possible.
- The fastest and safest way to get on the snow is to purchase a season pass online. Once activated with a current year sticker, just scan your pass at our hands-free scanners on the outside of the building each time you ski.
- To activate your season pass, bring your previous year’s pass for your annual verification sticker or present your email receipt or membership card at the ticket window if you are a first-time passholder.
- Free armbands or lanyards are available so our ticket checkers can see you have a pass.
- No reservations for passholders to ski are currently required.
- Non-passholders are required to purchase a trail pass each day you ski or snowshoe.
- You must pre-purchase trail passes online; present your receipt at a ticket window to receive your ticket. A limited number of tickets are on sale now.
- Busy days are anticipated to sell out. Skiing mid-week is recommended. Tickets for next week will go on sale soon.
- Pre-purchasing rental gear online will be required this season.
- Anticipate a little wait time outside to ensure social distancing.
- Present your receipt when requested.
SKI SCHOOL LESSONS
- Our ski school is excited to soon offer private lessons by the hour with certified and professional instructors, allowing us to provide a safe and positive learning experience tailored to your family.
- Lessons must be pre-purchased online or over the phone.
- Please note: Lessons will not be offered at this time. Check back for lesson availability.
- We have a wonderful selection of apparel and accessories in our retail shop this year and have expanded our display area.
- Please call us (530) 587 9484 to book appointments with one of our retail experts, or ask at the on-snow info table for shopping details.
- Our public wax room will be open during business hours. Limit of one person or member of the same household in the room at a time.
- Reserve your slot by putting your name on the form outside the wax room door.
- Ski tuning services by our experts will not be available on opening weekend.
FOOD + BEVERAGE SERVICES
- Plan to buy lunch “to go” from Alder Creek Cafe, as indoor seating will not be provided.
- Menus include delicious and healthy hot and cold options to enjoy on the trail, patio or at home.
- Hot and cold beverages, beer and wine are available.
WHAT ELSE TO PLAN FOR
- Please stay outside other than when grabbing rental equipment or food.
- Outdoor restrooms will be provided, as indoor restrooms will be limited.
- Dress appropriately to queue outside when redeeming products purchased online.
- Limited outdoor cubbies/lockers can store your gear, but please use your car to change and boot up.
- Ski early in the morning or after 3PM to avoid the busiest times of day.
- A shuttle will run from our overflow parking lot (The Lodge Restaurant & Pub) on busy weekends and holidays if necessary.