Season Pass Perks
In addition to unlimited skiing, season passholders enjoy additional perks and discounts at Tahoe Donner.
2020/21 Pass Perks will be announced soon
ALL 2019/20 SEASON PASS HOLDERS GET THE FOLLOWING PERKS:
- Unlimited skiing at Tahoe Donner (no blackout dates)
- Four days of skiing at Diamond Peak Ski Resort*
- Two days of skiing at Homewood Mountain Resort*
- Early-bird skiing – access to the locker room and trails at 7AM on early-bird days (check the grooming report each day to see if early bird is allowed).
- One free drink at our December Season Passholder Appreciation Party.
- 10% off full-price merchandise at TD ski retail locations.
- 10% off food at TD ski areas, when open for skiing (not valid on holiday blackout days, see fine print for details).
- Exclusive to Adult Combo pass holders: 10% off at The Lodge Restaurant & Pub when ski areas are open (not valid Friday and Saturday or holiday blackout days, see fine print for details).
- Exclusive to Adult Passholders: Two complimentary full-day ski tickets, and two 50% off full-day (public price) ski ticket vouchers (valid Sunday-Friday non-holiday).
- Exclusive to Child 7-12, Junior, Senior and Public Super Senior Passholders: One complimentary full-day ski ticket and one 50% off full-day ski ticket vouchers (valid Sunday-Friday non-holiday).
- Show your season pass at the ski area ticket office to redeem.
Please note that child (6 and under) $25 and $49, and Super Senior $20 and $25 passes do not receive complimentary or 50% off passes.
Fine Print and Exclusions: All prices subject to change.
- A valid pass must be presented for discounts and deals.
- Pass perks are valid when ski areas are operational.
- Food discount excludes alcohol and cannot be combined with any other coupon or promotion and cannot be used during holiday periods.
- 10% off merchandise discount is for regular-priced items and excludes items on sale and cannot be used during holiday periods.
- Pass perk trail pass vouchers cannot be used during holiday periods.
- Dec. 21-Jan. 4
- Jan. 18-20
- Feb. 15-22