Season Pass Perks
In addition to unlimited skiing, season passholders can enjoy additional perks and discounts at Tahoe Donner.
2019/20 season pass perks, include:
- Four days of skiing at Diamond Peak Ski Resort*
- Two days of skiing at Homewood Mountain Resort*
- One free drink at the Season Pass holder's Party (Dec 14 2019)**
- "Early Bird" skiing - access to the locker room and trails from 7am on "Early Bird" days (check the grooming report each day to see if "Early Bird" is allowed).
- 10% off full-price merchandise at TD ski retail locations.
- 10% off food at TD ski areas, when open for skiing (not valid holiday blackout days, see fine print for details).
- Exclusive to Adult Combo pass holders: 10% off at The Lodge Restaurant & Pub and Pizza on the Hill when ski areas are open (not valid Friday and Saturday or holiday blackout days, see fine print for details).
In addition, if you purchased your pass before fall rates increase:
- Exclusive to Adult passholders: Two complimentary full-day ski tickets, and two 50% off full-day (public price) ski ticket vouchers (valid Sunday-Friday non holiday)**.
- Exclusive to Junior, Senior and Public Super Senior passholders: One complimentary full-day ski ticket and one 50% off full-day ski ticket vouchers (valid Sunday-Friday non holiday)**.
Fine Print and Exclusions: All prices subject to change.
- A valid pass must be presented for discounts and deals.
- Pass perks are valid when ski areas are operational.
- Food discount excludes alcohol and cannot be combined with any other coupon or promotion and cannot be used during holiday periods.
- 10% off merchandise discount is for regular-priced items and excludes items on sale, and cannot be used during holiday periods.
- Pass perk trail pass vouchers cannot be used during holiday periods.
2019/20 Tahoe Donner pass perk and voucher blackout dates:
- Dec. 21-Jan. 4
- Jan. 18-20
- Feb. 15-22