TAHOE DONNER DOWNHILL SKI RESORT WILL OPEN FOR THE WINTER SEASON ON DECEMBER 11, CONDITIONS PERMITTING.
- 2020/21 ski season is anticipated to begin December 11, 2020, conditions permitting.
- Masks covering your nose and mouth will be required at all times indoors, in lift lines and anywhere where social distancing cannot be maintained.
- Season passholders will be able to use their passes any day throughout the season.
- No reservations will be required for season passholders.
- Guests are required to pre-purchase tickets and access to all services online. Tickets go on sale November 30.
- Capacity will be limited on the mountain to ensure social distancing.
- On busy days, such as weekends and around holidays, we anticipate selling out; be sure to purchase your tickets online in advance.
SKI SCHOOL LESSONS
- The ski school is excited to offer one- to three-hour private lessons, which allows our certified and professional instructors to provide the best possible experience for you and your family during these unique times.
- Lessons can be pre-purchased online beginning November 30.
- Due to COVID-19, Tahoe Donner will not be offering group lessons and youth learn-to-ski programs in the 2020/21 season.
- Rental orders will be pre-purchased online with queuing through the building to allow for social distancing.
- Special attention has been put into designing a flow to keep guests and staff safe.
FOOD + BEVERAGE SERVICES
- Food and beverages will be purchased online and picked up at the Downhill Grill.
- On-mountain picnic locations will be added this year on a first-come, first-served basis as weather allows.
- Indoor seating will not be available, but seating is available at the Downhill Ski Resort deck; the ski industry is encouraging guests to think of their cars as a lodge this year due to indoor restrictions.
- Pre-ordered box lunches are available when you purchase your lift tickets online.
BUILDING ACCESS + MOUNTAIN OPERATIONS
- There will be minimal access to the lodge, so be prepared to use an outdoor restroom.
- You will not be able to use indoor facilities to change; this means putting your boots and gear on at your vehicle.
- Shuttle buses will be available to get you from your car to the chairlift area, but the short walk is a great warmup!
- Social distancing will be enforced on shuttle buses at all times. Masks will be required.
- Additional maze lines and chairlift rules will be implemented for social distancing.
- When using a chairlift, you may only ride with people who live in your household.