Season Pass Perks
ALL 2019/20 SEASON PASS HOLDERS GET THE FOLLOWING PERKS:
- Unlimited skiing at Tahoe Donner (no blackout dates)
- Four days of skiing at Diamond Peak Ski Resort*
- Two days of skiing at Homewood Mountain Resort*
- 10% off full-price merchandise at TD ski retail locations
- 10% off food at TD ski areas, when open for skiing
- Exclusive to Adult Combo passholders: 10% off at The Lodge Restaurant & Pub and Pizza on the Hill when ski areas are open (not valid Friday-Saturday or holiday blackout days, see fine print for details)
- Exclusive to Adult passholders: Two complimentary full-day ski tickets, and two 50% off full-day (public price) ski ticket vouchers (valid Sunday-Friday non holiday).
- Exclusive to Child 7-12, Junior, Senior and Public Super Senior passholders: One complimentary full-day ski ticket and one 50% off full-day ski ticket vouchers (valid Sunday-Friday non holiday).
- Show your season pass at the ski area ticket office to redeem.
Please note that child (6 and under) $25 and $49, and Super Senior $20 and $25 passes do not receive complimentary or 50% off passes.
- Dec. 21-Jan. 4
- Jan. 18-20
- Feb. 15-22
*Restrictions apply. Tahoe Donner ski pass holders must present their valid 2019/20 season pass to be verified and be issued a complimentary 1-day lift ticket at Homewood Mountain Resort (2 times during the season) and/or Diamond Peak Ski Resort (4 times during the season) on any day except resort holiday blackout dates. Holiday Blackout dates for 2019-2020 season for both resorts are Dec. 21, 2019 – Jan. 5, 2020, Jan. 17, 20 – Jan. 20, 2020, Feb. 14, 2020 – Feb. 23, 2020. Offer is only valid during the 2019/20 ski season. Lift tickets are for the passholder only. May not be combined with any other offer or promotion.
Fine Print and Exclusions: All prices subject to change. Must present valid pass for discount and deals; food discount excludes alcohol and cannot be combined with any other coupon or promotion; 10% off merchandise discount is for regular-priced items and excludes items on sale; and a waiver must be signed by the skier; comp vouchers and discounts on food, retail and ski tickets cannot be used during holiday periods. Pass perks are valid when ski areas are operational.
Contact Member Services with Questions
Questions about ski season passes? Call Member Services at (530) 587-9400 ext. 0.