Season Pass Perks
In addition to unlimited skiing, season passholders can enjoy additional perks and discounts at Tahoe Donner. 2019/20 season pass perks include:
- Four days of skiing at Diamond Peak Ski Resort*
- Two days of skiing at Homewood Mountain Resort*
- 10% off full-price merchandise at TD ski retail locations
- 10% off food at TD ski areas, when open for skiing
- Exclusive to Adult Combo passholders: 10% off at The Lodge Restaurant & Pub and Pizza on the Hill when ski areas are open (not valid Friday-Saturday or holiday blackout days, see fine print for details)
- Exclusive to Adult passholders: Two complimentary full-day ski tickets, and two 50% off full-day (public price) ski ticket vouchers (valid Sunday-Friday non holiday).
- Exclusive to Junior, Senior and Public Super Senior passholders: One complimentary full-day ski ticket and one 50% off full-day ski ticket vouchers (valid Sunday-Friday non holiday).
Please note that child ($25 and $49) and Super Senior ($20-$30) passes do not receive buddy or 50% off passes.
- Dec. 21-Jan. 4
- Jan. 18-20
- Feb. 15-22
*Restrictions apply. Tahoe Donner ski pass holders must present their valid 2019/20 season pass to be verified and be issued a complimentary 1-day lift ticket at Homewood Mountain Resort and/or Diamond Peak Ski Resort. Offer only valid during the 2019/20 ski season. May not be combined with any other offer or promotion. Adult, youth, child, senior and super senior passes will only be valid for their corresponding age ranges when fulfilling a reciprocal ticket (i.e. child Tahoe Donner pass holder receives child Homewood or Diamond Peak lift ticket). Reciprocal lift tickets may be issued on the first day of the ski season until closing day of the ski season at each resort's respected season dates (weather and each resort's opening /closing dates will not affect the operations of this program). Homewood pass not valid during Homewood Mountain Resort Holiday Blackout Dates: 12/21-1/5, 1/18-1/20, 2/14-2/23. Diamond Peak pass not valid during Diamond Peak Ski Resort Holiday Blackout Dates: 12/21-1/5, 1/17-1/20, 2/14-2/23.
Fine Print and Exclusions: All prices subject to change. Must present valid pass for discount and deals; food discount excludes alcohol and cannot be combined with any other coupon or promotion; 10% off merchandise discount is for regular-priced items and excludes items on sale; and a waiver must be signed by the skier; comp vouchers and discounts on food, retail and ski tickets cannot be used during holiday periods. Pass perks are valid when ski areas are operational.
Contact Member Services with Questions
Questions about ski season passes? Call Member Services at (530) 587-9400 ext. 0.