Snowplay COVID-19 Safety
STATE COVID-19 GUIDELINES MAY REQUIRE SUDDEN CHANGES TO OUR PLANS AT ANY POINT. THIS PAGE WILL BE UPDATED WITH CURRENT POLICIES. PLEASE REVIEW FREQUENTLY AND PRIOR TO COMING ON-SITE AT TAHOE DONNER.
- Friday | 12:15-4:30PM
- Saturday + Sunday | 9AM-4:30PM
EXTENDED HOLIDAY HOURS (9AM-4:30PM unless otherwise noted)January 18
- February 15-19
- Advanced reservations required. Buy now.
SNOWPLAY RESERVATIONS PROCEDURES AND ACCESS POLICIES
- Reservations are required and may be made up to 7 days in advance beginning at 8AM for members and 12PM for all guests and public entries.
- One reservation per person per day.
- No walk-ins are allowed.
- Tubing/sledding sessions will be available by online reservation for up to 75 minutes at a time. Disinfection of all equipment will take place between each session.
- No person under the age of 12 is permitted at the facility without a PAID parent or guardian at any time.
- Masks covering your nose and mouth will always be required in the parking lot, in lines, around the hill and viewing area, on the hill while tubing and/or sledding and anywhere social distancing cannot be maintained.
FACILITY ENTRANCE, CHECK-IN AND EXIT
- To park, you must show your pre-purchased ticket to a parking attendant when you arrive.
- When exiting and entering the facility, the wearing of face masks is required.
- Every person must check in at the ticket window and receive your entry ticket. No one will be allowed entry to the Snowplay area without a visible, valid entry ticket.
- The exit for Snowplay is directly going up the stairs unless you physically cannot use the stairs.
- There will be no loitering at Snowplay prior to and after play.
- Please show up NO MORE than 10 minutes prior to your assigned start time and leave promptly at the completion of your 75-minute reservation.
- Outside restrooms will be open and available for use, but please practice physical distancing, as we are asking that only one person at a time utilize the restroom unless your child needs assistance.
- Please sanitize your hands before and after entering and exiting the restroom.
- The wearing of face masks in restrooms is required.
- Please always practice physical distancing while at Snowplay in the parking lot, in line and in the viewing area.
- Do not leave any trash, clothing, equipment or personal belongings at Snowplay. These items will be thrown out if found.
- Follow best hygiene practices. No spitting or snot rockets are allowed anywhere in Snowplay. Please bring a tissue or hanky if you feel the need to engage in these activities.
- Face masks must be worn at all times, including when tubing and/or sledding.
- Please remember to not touch your face when you have entered the facility unless you have washed your hands or used either your own or the provided hand sanitizer.
SNOWPLAY RETAIL AND FOOD
- All sales are final. No returns of any item are allowed.
- No trying-on of clothing or sunglasses is allowed.
- Credit/debit cards only. NO CASH – we will not be accepting cash at this time.
- Per Nevada County Department of Health requirements, indoor and outdoor public dining is not allowed at this time. This includes no eating outside in parking lots or lodge areas. Eating inside your car is ok. Any seating around the sledding area is not for eating.
For questions concerning Snowplay, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (530) 587-9437