- Masks covering your nose and mouth will always be required in the parking lot, in lines and anywhere social distancing cannot be maintained.
- Tubing/sledding sessions will be available by online reservation for up to 75 minutes at a time.
- One reservation per person per day.
- The number of participants per session will be limited to ensure social distancing.
- You will be provided tubes and sleds to use during your reservation. No outside tubes or sleds will be permitted in the Snowplay area.
- Read more COVID-19 policies and procedures here.
- Tickets are required by all visitors on the Snowplay grounds.
- All participants must have a ticket visibly displayed at all times. Tickets are valid only for the day and time slot purchased.
- Participants under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a paid adult in the Snowplay area.
- Tubing and sledding are allowed only when Tahoe Donner Snowplay is open and staff are present.
- Only Tahoe Donner-issued tubes and sleds are allowed, and they must remain in the Snowplay area.
- Helmets are encouraged.
- Ski boots are prohibited.
- Sled and/or tube in designated areas only.
- The Snowplay area is a family amenity. Smoking, alcohol and foul language are not permitted.
- No dogs are allowed in the Snowplay area. Dogs must be on leash in the parking area.
- Snowplay staff reserve the right to refuse admittance, revoke tickets or have a person removed from the Snowplay area.
- Any person failing to comply with facility rules or engaging in reckless, unsafe or inappropriate behavior may be asked to leave and have their ticket revoked.
- Only one person per tube.
- Tubers must be at least 36” tall.
- Sit in the tube with your legs out in front of the tube.
- Secure all loose items and place the tube leash and ring inside the tube.
- Hold onto the handles.
- Wait for the cue to go from your starter attendant.
- Upon reaching the bottom, immediately exit your tube and move quickly to a designated walkway.
- Do not ride tubes on walkways or pull passengers in tubes.
- Do not walk in the tube lanes.
- Children under 36″ tall must be accompanied by an adult while sledding.
- Sledders must be in a feet-first position. No headfirst sledding or standing is permitted.
- Sledders may ride two people per sled. No more than two people allowed per sled.
- Wait until your sled lane is clear of sleds and/or other people.
- Do not start or stop from the middle of the sledding lane. If you fail to reach the bottom, please exit the sled lane quickly and return to the top of the run.
- Upon reaching the bottom, immediately exit your sled and move quickly to a designated walkway.
- Sledders must have the ability to control and/or stop their sled. Sledders who are unable to do so may be required to ride with an adult.
- Do not walk in sled runs.
- Unmanned aerial drone use on Tahoe Donner property is prohibited without prior written approval of Tahoe Donner Association.