Edi-Bōl Dinner Series at Alder Creek Cafe
Join the local community for a unique and flavorful dinner series at Alder Creek Cafe every Thursday. Each week, Chef David Smith will prepare a different bowl of mixed seasonal ingredients with an international flair. Beer and wine will be available for purchase at Trailside Bar.
- May 16 | Panang Curry with shredded natural chicken, sweet corn, Bloomsdale spinach, sugar snap peas, sticky rice, ground peanuts, aromatic herbs
- May 23 | Shrimp and Grits with cheddar cheese, spinach, diced ham and pickled jalapeno “salad”
- May 30 | Carne Asada Burrito Bowl with spanish rice, chopped salad, avocado, sour cream, fire roasted salsa, cotija cheese, cilantro
- June 6 | Ahi Tuna Poke with sticky rice, seaweed salad, avocado, cucumber, sunomono, sriracha aioli
- June 13 | Fish Taco Bowl with beer battered cod, quinoa, pineapple, chipotle slaw, cilantro, crispy tortilla strips
- June 20 | Beef Pho brisket, rice noodles, shiitake mushrooms, bean sprouts, basil and lime
Additional limited menu items include A.C.C. Burger, Veggie Burger, Roasted Beet Salad, Super Food Salad, Grilled Cheese and Chicken Tenders.
When: Thursdays | 5-8PM
Cost: $14 per bowl
Alder Creek Cafe
15275 Alder Creek Rd.
Truckee, CA 96161