Edi-Bōl Dinner Series at Alder Creek Cafe
Join the local community for a unique and flavorful dinner series at Alder Creek Cafe every Thursday starting Sept. 5. Each week, Chef David Smith will prepare a different bowl of mixed seasonal ingredients. Beer and wine will be available for purchase at Trailside Bar.
- September 5: Chilled Miso Peanut Ramen Bowl with bean sprouts, tastsoi spinach, green onion and roasted peanuts.
- September 12: Cheese Burger or Veggie Burger Bowl with shoestring fries, cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato, red onion and bacon
- September 19: Pork Fried Rice Bowl with egg, broccoli, pickled onions and cucumber, cilantro and sesame seeds
- September 26: Shrimp Burrito Bowl with black beans, Spanish rice, lettuce, house made tomatillo salsa, tortilla strips, cilantro lime sour cream
- October 3: Roasted Butternut Squash Tostada Bowl with house made mole, cheddar, jack and cotija cheese, pickled cucumbers, lettuce, tortilla strips, pepitas, cilantro
- October 10: Ahi Poke Bowl with sticky rice, avocado, cucumber sunomono, wonton crisps, micro greens, sesame seeds, sriracha aioli
- October 17: Chicken and Waffles Bowl with house made fried chicken, waffles, sautéd greens, local apples, maple syrup
- October 24: Fall Pho Down Bowl with Thao’s traditional beef pho, aromatic beef broth, sliced beef, roasted brisket, bean sprouts, rice noodles, aromatic herbs
Additional limited menu items include A.C.C. Burger, Veggie Burger, Roasted Beet Salad, Super Food Salad, Grilled Cheese and Chicken Tenders.
When: Thursdays | 5-8PM
Cost: $14 per bowl
*Please note: Incorrect dates were published in the September issue of Tahoe Donner News Magazine.
Alder Creek Cafe
15275 Alder Creek Rd.
Truckee, CA 96161