Join fellow equestrians for a fun-filled, family-friendly evening of games, crafts, contests and delicious food cooked to order. Highlights include:
• Pony rides for ages 2-6 (must weigh less than 60 lbs.)
• Cornhole, piñata and other games
• Family dress up and photo station
• Hunt for the golden horseshoe
• Family water balloon toss
The BBQ menu includes hot dogs, veggie burgers and hamburgers cooked to order and personalized with favorites from an extensive topping bar that includes bacon, sauteed mushrooms, avocado, pineapple, beans, veggies, and cheddar, Swiss and blue cheese. Baked beans, salads and campfire s'mores (conditions permitting) round out the menu.
Reservations required with a 72-hour cancellation policy.
Dates: Saturdays, July 13 + Aug. 3
Cost Age 13+: Member $34 | Guest $39 | Public $45
Cost Age 7-12: Member $17 | Guest $20 | Public $25
Cost Age 3-6: $10
Cost Age 2 & under: Free
Reservations: (530) 587-9470
Tahoe Donner Equestrian Center
at Alder Creek Adventure Center
15275 Alder Creek Rd.
Truckee, CA 96161
(530) 587-9470 | firstname.lastname@example.org