Capital Projects Process Stage Five: Construction
To provide safe, accessible, and efficient facilities that meet the needs of Tahoe Donner’s equestrian operations for Members and guests, by completing the relocation of the Equestrian Center which was displaced by the construction of the Alder Creek Adventure Center.
The final phase of this relocation project, Phase 3, includes ADA and other essential needs for safety and functionality, including ADA compliant restrooms and parking, an equine wash rack, a loading ramp, and a guide shack.
Construction of the remaining Phase 3 components will resume in the spring, on a schedule intended to complete the project in time to meet the County’s June 18, 2018 permit expiration deadline.
Task Force + Contact
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Nan Meek (Chair)
- Susan Terrell
- John Stubbs
- Tom Johns
- Michael Sullivan
- Forrest Huisman (Director of Capital Projects)
- Brian Yohn (Assistant Director of Risk Management and Real Property)
- Krystal-Rae Meacham (Equestrian Manager)
- 2016-08-02 PIP, Phase 3 Equestrian Relocation
- 2016-08-05 Task Force Meeting Summary, Phase 3 Equestrian Relocation
- 2017-08-25 – DP – Complete Equestrian Relocation
- Remainder of Equestrian Improvements will be completed in Spring 2018.