The Lodge Restaurant & Pub ADA Parking
CURRENT STATUS: THE BOARD VOTED TO ELIMINATE THE ELECTRIC VEHICLE CHARGING STATION COMPONENT OF THIS PROJECT. FINAL PLANS AND PERMITTING WITH THE TOWN OF TRUCKEE ARE UNDERWAY. CONSTRUCTION IS PLANNED FOR SPRING 2023.
WHAT IS THE PROJECT?
- The Lodge Restaurant & Pub ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) Project includes bringing the Lodge Restaurant & Pub’s parking stalls up to code and addressing the safety of the walkway that connects the upper and lower parking lots.
WHY THIS PROJECT?
- This project is necessary for safety standards, ADA compliance, and improvement when it comes to The Lodge customers getting between the two parking lots.
- Updating this area will allow folks of all ability levels to utilize the parking lot with the knowledge of improved safety at our facility. This project is for the benefit of all members and guests.
WHAT ARE THE IMPACTS?
- Portions of the parking lot and the main entrance to the building will be closed during construction.
- Pedestrian construction detour routes will be established.
WHAT IS THE STATUS?
- The tenant improvement permit has been issued by the Town of Truckee.
- This project is contracted; due to a heavy winter and site conditions, the project is scheduled for construction in fall 2023.
WHAT IS THE TOTAL BUDGET?
- The budget for this project is $490,761.
HOW DO I PROVIDE FEEDBACK?
PLEASE NOTE: The Lodge Restaurant & Pub ADA Parking project is in development by Tahoe Donner Association. The information provided is preliminary and subject to change. Drawings and renderings herein are for conveying Tahoe Donner Association’s vision of future projects. No warranties, expressed or implied, are made.