The Lodge Restaurant & Pub ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) Parking
WHAT IS THE PROJECT?
- The Lodge Restaurant & Pub ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) Project includes bringing the Lodge Restaurant & Pub’s parking stalls up to code and addressing the safety of the walkway that connects the upper and lower parking lots.
WHY THIS PROJECT?
- This project is underway for safety standards, ADA compliance and improvement when it comes to The Lodge customers getting between the two parking lots.
WHAT ARE THE IMPACTS?
- Updating this area will allow folks of all ability levels to utilize the parking lot with the knowledge of improved safety at our facility. This project is for the benefit of all members and guests.
WHAT IS THE TIMELINE?
- This project has an anticipated completion date of fall 2021.
WHAT IS THE TOTAL COST?
HOW DO I PROVIDE FEEDBACK?
- Documents will be provided after approval in winter 2020/21.