Pavilion Dining at The Lodge Restaurant & Pub
WHAT IS THE PROJECT?
- The Pavilion dining area at The Lodge Restaurant & Pub includes transitioning the area where the wedding tent used to be to an outdoor casual dining area. A landscape architect is creating a plan to allow for ADA compliance, shade structures, fire pit, an outdoor bar and more.
WHY THIS PROJECT?
- The current dining area would benefit from a remodel to allow for a more relaxing, warmer, casual dining experience for all members.
WHAT ARE THE IMPACTS?
- The Pavilion will be unavailable during construction, and diners are encouraged to use the indoor Lodge dining area. The project will not be constructed during the peak summer season from July 1 through Sept. 5.
WHAT IS THE TIMELINE?
- Construction is slated for fall either spring or fall of 2022, pending board approval, permit approval and contractor availability.
WHAT IS THE TOTAL COST?
- The total cost is anticipated to be aproximately $326,387.
HOW DO I PROVIDE FEEDBACK?
Please note: All documents and meeting recordings can be found on the member portal.
- Current conceptual plan
- March 25 board meeting update
- Feb. 25 board meeting presentation