Land Management Plan
Beginning in 2014, Staff members at Tahoe Donner Association worked with a homeowner working group, the board of directors, and necessary consultants to prepare a Draft Land Management Plan for review in late 2015. The working group’s draft mission statement is as follows;
Provide a comprehensive inventory of physical, natural, and cultural resources throughout and immediately adjacent to Tahoe Donner Association.
The final Land Management Plan will serve as a planning document with valuable guidance for board and general plan committee members when updating plans for future environmental protections and capital improvements.
- Board of Directors Project Presentation; June 2014
- Working Group RFP validation and Task 1; July – February 2014/2015
- Request for Proposal out for bid; February – April 2015
- Request for Proposal bid review and selection; April – May 2015
- Development of draft plan,Tasks 1-3; June – January 2015/2016
- Working group and stakeholder meetings; Nov – January 2015/16
- Board of Directors review of draft plan; February- March 2016
- Board of Directors authorize to include newly purchased Crabtree Canyon property in the draft plan; May 2, 2016
- Dudek provides draft plan to Board of Directors at the July 23, 2016 board meeting for month-long review.
- Dudek adopts Land Management Plan at the September 3, 2016 board meeting
- January 8 5-6:30 p.m. at The Lodge
- February 12 5-7 p.m. at The Lodge
Other Meetings Available for Member Input;
- Board of Directors meeting; January 22
- Board of Directors meeting; February 27
- Board of Directors meeting; March 18
- Board of Directors meeting; May 2
- Board of Directors meeting; July 23
- Board of Directors meeting; September 3
This LAND MANAGEMENT PLAN (LMP 2016) will continue serving as a planning document, with valuable guidance for board and general plan committee members, when updating plans for future environmental protections and capital improvements.