The intent of Member Letters is to communicate member views on any subject of interest to property owners. The Board and Association welcomes your letters and will publish them on the website on a weekly basis, sometimes with a response from the board. All letters meeting the eligibility requirements will be posted here.
Letters will not be published online if:
- Matters of litigation are included
- Contain profanity
- Request for name withheld
- Are an attack on a personal member, staff, board member
- Written by a member that is not in good standing
- Be respectful
- Provide ideas for improvements, when applicable
- Give specific examples, when applicable
- Not exceed 250 words
- Include name, primary city of residence, unit/lot numbers, and telephone number; only your name and hometown will be included in the posted version.
If you have a specific question that you would like answered please email firstname.lastname@example.org.