Golf > GroupsGroups
- Reservations may be made up to 1 year in advance for groups of 10 or more players.
- A group consists of 10 or more players, up to 144 players.
- Rates are dependent on time of year played, day of the week of play, and daily start times.
- Modestly priced group golf clinics offered, subject to availability of practice facilities and previously scheduled golf activities. Click here for more information on beginner golf clinics for groups.
- Take a look at our golf group menu options here.
Looking to book a group party or golf event in 2016? Groups of 10 or more may play for a reduced rate; see group fees, call 530-582-9643 or email Bill Haley at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Tahoe Donner Golf Tournament and Special Groups
Plan ahead to enjoy the mountain beauty and fun atmosphere of the challenging and memorable Tahoe Donner championship golf course, home of arguably the finest greens in the High Sierra. Our group rates start at $62 for twilight/early and late season, to $124 prime time/prime season. This includes access to our driving range, the best in the area, along with carts.
|2016 Group Rates – 10 or more Golfers||Prime Time||Twilight|
|Early Season (opening day-June 18)||$72||$62|
|Prime Season (June 19-Sept. 6)||$124||$104|
|Late Season (Sept. 7-closing day)||$77||$62|
|Tournament Fee: $2 per player|
Your group of golfers will enjoy the kind of premium customer service generally associated with private golf clubs, delivered with a smile in a friendly, casual and relaxed mountain setting. The Lodge Restaurant & Pub, a full service restaurant and pub, is on location to further your golf experience. Whether it is providing scoring for your event, organizing individual course contests, “combo” tee options, or customizing some food and beverage, we want your experience here at Tahoe Donner to be the best.
Tahoe Donner Golf Course Is Open Daily
Come out for golf and take advantage of spring deals!Read More