THE BEACH CLUB MARINA IS OPEN! RESERVATIONS WILL BE REQUIRED FROM 11AM THROUGH CLOSING. LEARN ABOUT THE RESERVATION SYSTEM HERE.
OPEN DAILY | 7AM-9PM
- Beach access is available via a reservation system.
- Access is available on a first-come, first-served basis from 7AM-10:30AM. At 10:30AM, everyone must vacate the beach so staff can start the disinfectant process for the first online reservation time slot. Starting at 11AM, reservations are required to access Beach Club Marina. More details can be found here. Reservations can be made here.
- Limited vessel rentals are now available. Rentals are available 8AM-5PM daily. All rentals are per hour and must be returned before the end of the member’s reserved beach time. Rentals are unavailable between 9:30AM and 11AM to ensure all rentals are sanitized in time for the first reservation time slot 11AM.
- A Marina Grill menu is now available.
- The Beach Club offers kayak / SUP storage and lake access.
- Members may launch vessels to access the lake without a reservation – please ensure proper inspections and paperwork have been completed for motorboats.
Please note: Everyone who comes to the marina must check in at the front gate – not just one person in your party. If you are using the launch to swim, paddle or recreate of any kind, you must have a Recreation Fee paid or pay the access fee.
- Beach access is currently to families and people who reside in the same household.
- Payments can be made using credit/debit cards and stored value.
- We are not currently offering program activities or barbecues.
Operations will initially open with low-risk offerings, and additional services will be added upon the completion of a four-part evaluation. Learn more about this state-gate-process for opening and adding services here.
To view a complete list of COVID-19 policies and procedures concerning the marina, click here.
- Member with paid Recreation Fee: Free
- Member without paid Recreation Fee: $9
- Accompanied guest: $11
- Unaccompanied guest: $16
- Children 6 and under: $0
ABOUT BEACH CLUB MARINA
Beach Club Marina is a private, members-only beach, located on the east end of Donner Lake. The marina offers a variety of activities for members and their guests, including boating, swimming, stand up paddleboard, lessons and rentals. Enjoy lakeside dining at Marina Grill or kick back and relax on one of our many lounge chairs. Whatever you do, don’t miss our programs and events offered throughout the summers!
Beach Club Marina is a private amenity exclusive to Tahoe Donner members and their guests. It is not open to the public.
- Beach Club Marina will no longer allow pop-up tent structures (EZ-Up style) on the beach. If you are seeking shade, please consider an umbrella or a shade option that does not exceed 6 feet in height.
- Reserving chairs for members or guests who are not present at the amenity is prohibited. Items left on chairs for the purpose of saving them will be removed by staff.