Parking + Shuttles
DOWNHILL SKI RESORT IS OPEN DAILY 9AM-4PM (CONDITIONS PERMITTING). DAY TICKETS, PRIVATE LESSONS AND RENTALS MUST BE PRE-PURCHASED.
- To park you must have a pre-purchased lift ticket or a season pass at Tahoe Donner Downhill.
- No Overnight Parking or Camping.
- Face coverings Must be worn in the parking lots.
- All food or drinks must be consumed in your personal vehicle.
- ADA Parking is located in Lot 5, if you need any additional help, please reach out to one of our staff members.
- They will be available to get you from your car to the chairlift area, but the short walk is a great warmup!
- Face coverings are required when riding in our Shuttle buses.
- Shuttles run continuously from 8AM-4:45PM, so you won’t be kept waiting for long.
Tahoe Donner Downhill Ski Resort is conveniently located in Truckee, CA about 10 minutes from HWY 80.
Tahoe Donner Downhill Ski Resort
11603 Snowpeak Way
Truckee, CA 96161