Parking + Shuttles
TO LEARN ABOUT SHUTTLE OPTIONS AT THE CROSS COUNTRY SKI CENTER, CLICK HERE.
- We don’t allow drop offs at the Ski Lodge, but we do offer a Shuttle bus free of charge.
- Park in one of our 5 parking lots Downhill Ski Resort, only park on the street when you are instructed by one of our staff members.
- No overnight parking or camping.
- All food or drinks must be consumed in your personal vehicle.
- ADA parking is located in Lot 5; if you need any additional help, please reach out to one of our staff members.
- They will be available to get you from your car to the chairlift area, but the short walk is a great warmup!
- Shuttles run continuously from 8AM-4:45PM, so you won’t be kept waiting for long.
TART Connect is a free, on-demand shuttle service that provides passengers safe and convenient transportation throughout Tahoe Donner. TART Connect’s Winer Pilot Program will be running from Dec. 15 to April 2 and operate from 8AM to 10PM within zones of Truckee. The four-wheel-drive vehicles are equipped with ski and snowboard racks for hassle-free travel to and from the Downhill Ski Resort and the Cross Country Ski Center. Learn more about how to take advantage of this free rideshare service here.
Tahoe Donner Downhill Ski Resort is conveniently located in Truckee, CA—about 10 minutes from HWY 80.
Tahoe Donner Downhill Ski Resort
11603 Snowpeak Way
Truckee, CA 96161