OPENING DAY FOR BEACH CLUB MARINA IS TO BE DETERMINED DUE TO COVID-19 AND THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA ‘STAY HOME ORDER’
Kayak and SUP storage products are available for purchase on ShopTD April 3-14, 2020 at $225 per spot.
Rules + Information
- The purchase of each storage spot is for the entire 2020 season, which runs from opening day – Oct. 4. All vessels must be removed by the end of the day on Oct. 4. Any vessels left after that date will have their locks removed and will be left where the rack was standing.
- Be sure to update your member profile online or via Member Services by calling (530) 587-9400, ext. 0. We will use this information to contact you. Double-check your email address for accuracy.
The purchase period for storage starts on April 3 at 9AM and closes on April 14 at 5PM. After the purchase period has ended we will determine if demand exceeds supply. If that is the case, we will schedule a lottery drawing.
- Members may only purchase one storage product during the purchase period, regardless of the number of properties owned. A storage products is defined as: one kayak spot, two kayak spots, one sup spot, or two sup spots. Purchaser must be at least 18 years old, and a credit card is required.
- If multiple storage products are purchased from residents at the same property, associated members will be eliminated from the lottery and their credit card will be refunded.
- There will be a $40 cancellation fee for any spot you receive but choose to return. You may not transfer, sell or give any spot to another member.
- If you receive a kayak spot, you may store one kayak and one SUP in the spot, providing it does not infringe on neighboring spots. You may not store two vessels in one vessel spots.
- The beam (the widest part on the bottom of the vessel) must not exceed 33 inches in width. Canoes are not eligible for storage spots.
- You must sign a liability waiver before storing your vessel in your assigned spot.
- You are responsible for securing your vessel with a lock and bungee cords or straps to prevent it from blowing off the racks during windy days.
If you don’t receive a storage spot in the lottery, please remember that our staff is always here to help you move vessels to the water and back. We also offer our day-use storage along the fence line above the boat launch. You may not leave your vessel in the day-use area overnight. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.