A RESERVATION IS NOT REQUIRED FOR LAUNCHING A VESSEL. RESERVATIONS WILL BE REQUIRED FROM 11AM THROUGH CLOSING FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO ACCESS THE BEACH. LEARN ABOUT THE RESERVATION SYSTEM HERE.
Kayak and SUP storage is sold out for Summer 2020.
RULES + INFORMATION
- The purchase of each storage spot is for the entire 2020 season, which runs from opening day – Oct. 4. All vessels must be removed by the end of the day on Oct. 4. Any vessels left after that date will have their locks removed and will be left where the rack was standing.
- Be sure to update your member profile online or via Member Services by calling (530) 587-9400, ext. 0. We will use this information to contact you. Double-check your email address for accuracy.
After the purchase period has ended we will determine if demand exceeds supply. If that is the case, we will schedule a lottery drawing.
- Members may purchase up to two storage products during this purchase period, regardless of the number of properties owned. A storage product is defined as: one kayak spot, or one sup spot. Purchaser must be at least 18 years old, and a credit card is required.
- If multiple storage products are purchased from residents at the same property, associated members will be eliminated from the lottery and their credit card will be refunded.
- There will be a $40 cancellation fee for any spot you receive but choose to return. You may not transfer, sell or give any spot to another member.
- If you receive a kayak spot, you may store one kayak and one SUP in the spot, providing it does not infringe on neighboring spots. You may not store two vessels in one vessel spot.
- The beam (the widest part on the bottom of the vessel) must not exceed 33 inches in width. Canoes are not eligible for storage spots.
- You must sign a liability waiver before storing your vessel in your assigned spot.
- You are responsible for securing your vessel with a lock and bungee cords or straps to prevent it from blowing off the racks during windy days.
- Any vessel(s) in storage must be out by the end of the day on October 4, 2020. Beach Club Marina will not store any vessels over the winter.
If you don’t receive a storage spot in the lottery, please remember that our staff is always here to help you move vessels to the water and back. We also offer our day-use storage along the fence line above the boat launch. You may not leave your vessel in the day-use area overnight. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.