Tahoe Donner is where traditions begin. Made up of 40 percent beginner runs and 60 percent intermediate runs, Tahoe Donner Downhill Ski Resort is great for beginner skiers, families and groups of 20 or more people looking for a friendly, accessible ski hill surrounded by other amenities.
- Groups must consist of (20) or more paying participants (ages 7 and up) to qualify for group rates.
- Group Rates are not valid during Peak Periods:
- Dec. 24, 2022 – Jan. 7, 2023
- Jan. 14-16, 2023
- Feb. 18-25, 2023
- Group prices are not valid with any other discount, promotions, or special offers.
- ONE METHOD OF PAYMENT IS REQUIRED FOR GROUPS
Please contact us at (530) 587-9444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, for bookings and information.
With the pending Downhill Ski Lodge Replacement Project demolition and construction, services for the 2023/24 season may be limited, including food and beverage offerings. An exact operating plan is being determined that will control construction and ski-season services limitations, and a more detailed plan will be shared once available.
Find our most current cancellation policies here.