Golf Skills Clinics
Golf clinics for those 6 and up are approximately one hour and run weekly from June 1 through September 6. Limit six students.
Demand for summer programs is very high and we anticipate many programs will sell out quickly. Below is information to help ensure the best possible online shopping experience.
- Ensure all child members, including those 6 and under, are set up on your ShopTD online profile. To view members on your profile, log in to ShopTD and click “My Account.” Please contact Member Services if you need to add additional Tahoe Donner members to your account. If you have never logged in to ShopTD and are having trouble creating an account, click here for more information or watch our short how-to video.
- Anticipate longer-than-normal online wait times. You may be placed in our ShopTD virtual waiting room during high-traffic periods. We appreciate your patience.
- Be sure to check out within 15 minutes of adding items to your cart. Once you have added items to your cart, those items are reserved for you for up to 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, those items may be allocated to other members and you may receive an error at checkout.
Days: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday + Sunday
Cost Per Clinic: $25 per student
SCHEDULE FOR AGES 13+
- Chipping and Putting: Mondays | 12PM
- Pitching and Bunker Play: Wednesdays | 12PM
- Irons and Hybrids: Fridays | 12PM
- Fairway Woods and Drivers: Saturdays | 12PM
- Full Swing: Sundays | 9AM
SCHEDULE FOR AGES 6-12
- Sundays | 12PM
GOLF CLINICS CONTACT INFO
For questions please contact Golf Pro James Murtagh via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (530) 587-9443.