WHY A STRATEGIC PLAN AND GOALS
Strategic planning sets priorities for accomplishing intended outcomes and goals within Tahoe Donner and determines the actions, plans and resources required to achieve our mission and vision. By taking a critical look at fundamental issues that require attention and focusing on members, staff and partners for input, we can together create the blueprint for a stronger future. While plans are like a road map and may change to reach a destination, the moves created are intentional and proposed for deliberate progress.
4 PILLARS OF INPUT AND DIRECTION
- Members will guide this process via survey and Zoom feedback sessions. Members will help address key strengths and weaknesses of the association and prioritize these issues.
- Tahoe Donner staff will also use their intimate knowledge of the association to address key issues through a survey and working sessions.
- Committee members and community partners will provide feedback in an additional survey.
- Tahoe Donner Board of Directors will ultimately review all data provided by the other three pillars, work to create priorities and refine the plan through objectives and measurables. Once complete, the board will approve the plan and staff will use the road map to enhance and better Tahoe Donner for the entire community.
TIMELINE + HOW TO PARTICIPATE
Information gathering will take place throughout the fall.
- Staff Workshops: August
- Staff Survey: Early September
- Committee Surveys: Early September
- Board Survey: Early September
- Member Workshops:
- Member Survey: Late September
- Board Workshops:
- October 23 | 9-10:45AM (previously advertised as October 14)
- November 5
- Board Meeting: TBD
FEEDBACK AND SURVEY SUMMARY REPORTS + PROJECT DOCUMENTS
- October 23 Workshop Presentation
- Survey Summary Reports
- Member Zoom Workshop Summary Report
To submit feedback concerning the 2020 strategic plan, click here.