WEEKEND GROUP LESSON PACKAGES ARE NOW AVAILABLE!
Tahoe Donner is offering safe + exciting ski and snowboard group lesson packages starting at only $145 for kids 7-12 years old and $169 for ages 13 and up. Packages include lift tickets, rental gear and a two-hour morning or afternoon lesson for up to four participants (participants will be assigned to a group depending on age and skill level – if you want a lesson with participants from the same household/circle, please book a private lesson). You must reserve online at least one day in advance.
All COVID-19 precautions will continue, including mask mandates, physical distancing and chairlift spacing. View all COVID-19 precautions.
GROUP LESSON DETAILS
For ages 7 years and older, two-hour lessons are available for groups of up to four participants per ski or snowboard instructor. Participants will be assigned to a group depending on age and skill level – if you want a lesson with participants from the same household/circle, please book a private lesson.
Lift ticket, rental gear and a two-hour lesson
Saturdays + Sundays through April 4 | 10:30AM or 1:30PM
How to book your group:
Pricing per person:
- AGES 7-12:
- Member: $145
- Public Peak (Feb 13-20 only): $175
- Public Non-Peak: $160
- AGES 13 AND UP:
- Member: $169
- Public Peak (Feb 13-20 only): $199
- Public Non-Peak: $184
GROUP COVID-19 SAFETY
All existing Tahoe Donner COVID-19 precautions will continue, including:
- Mask use by all students and instructors
- Six feet of physical spacing between everyone
- Chairlift loading by single households only – instructors will not ride the chairlift with students
- Parents are welcome to ride the lift with their children if they don’t want them to ride alone (parents must have a lift ticket and ski or snowboard equipment)