Summer Camps + Programs Registration Info
TIPS TO HELP YOU BE READY WHEN SUMMER CAMPS AND PROGRAMS GO ON SALE. VIEW ON-SALE DATES. SESSIONS WILL BE AVAILABLE AT 9AM ON THEIR RESPECTIVE ON-SALE DAYS.
Demand for summer programs is anticipated to be very high and many programs will sell out quickly. Below is information to help ensure the best possible online shopping experience.
- In advance of registration, ensure all child members, including those 6 and under, are set up on your ShopTD online profile as members.
- If you are unsure if your children are set up correctly in ShopTD, please contact Member Services in advance. If you need to make changes to your profile on registration day, it may result in not being able to purchase the program you desire.
- Note, you can view all individuals on your account by logging in to shop.tahoedonner.com and clicking “My Account.” If you added individuals to your ShopTD account yourself, then an additional step is required by contacting Member Services in order for them to be eligible for registration.
- If you have never logged into ShopTD and are having trouble creating an account, click here for more information or watch our short how-to video.
- Use the Google Chrome browser for best website performance.
- Anticipate longer-than-normal online wait times. You may be placed in our ShopTD virtual waiting room during high-traffic periods.
- Be sure to check out within 15 minutes of adding items to your cart. Please preplan the programs you wish to purchase, because once you have added items to your cart, those items are reserved for you for up to 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, those items may be allocated to other members, and you may receive an error at checkout.
HOW TO REGISTER ONLINE WITH YOUR SHOPTD ACCOUNT WHEN REGISTRATION OPENS
- Create a new account or sign in to your existing account at shop.tahoedonner.com. Contact Member Services at email@example.com to add additional Tahoe Donner members to your online profile, including those ages 6 and under. Children ages 7 and up may be subject to member fees. Guests of members can be added to your account online under “My Account.” Guests will need a transferrable guest card ID number.
- Select the programs you would like to purchase, then complete the check-out process.
- Electronically sign the necessary waiver forms you receive during the check-out process.
- For questions or more information, contact Member Services at (530) 587-9400, ext. 0.
Need help setting up your ShopTD member account? Watch our short video.