Northwoods Campus Master Plan
WHAT IS THE PROJECT?
- The master plan will look at the whole Northwoods campus, including the clubhouse, tennis center, parking lot, pool, picnic area, open space, and more. It will also investigate what could be added, improved or removed to create a better member experience.
WHY THIS PROJECT?
- First built in the early 1970s, the Northwoods campus has been identified as the next major improvement project in the association’s prioritization list for enhancements and/or replacement.
WHAT ARE THE IMPACTS?
- Master planning will determine the impacts of the project.
WHAT IS THE STATUS?
- This master plan is still in the very early stages of development.
- The project is on the 2023 Long-Range Planning Committee (LRPC) task list for the Northwoods campus future state case study.
- After completion of the LRPC preliminary work, the association will procure an outside design team to help develop the master plan (currently planned for 2024).
WHAT IS THE TOTAL COST OR BUDGET?
- The master plan will determine the scope of the project. Funds have been allocated from the Five-Year Capital Improvement Plan (CIP) for planning purposes.
HOW DO I PROVIDE FEEDBACK?
- The LRPC and staff will solicit member feedback to guide the project.
- As the project progresses, staff will develop a communication plan to ensure members are informed and able to provide feedback. Information will be communicated through the online web hub, TD News articles, eblasts, meetings and more.
- For additional questions, concerns or suggestions, please fill out the feedback form below:
- You may also email email@example.com
- Five-Year Capital Improvement Plan (starting on slide 5)
- 2023 Long-Range Planning Committee Task List
PLEASE NOTE: The Northwoods Campus Master Plan project is in development by Tahoe Donner Association. The information provided is preliminary and subject to change. Drawings and renderings herein are for conveying Tahoe Donner Association’s vision of future projects. No warranties, expressed or implied, are made.