We are excited to introduce the Tahoe Donner member information portal. The member portal is designed to allow Tahoe Donner members to manage their membership information and perform key tasks such as viewing and paying Annual Assessments online quickly and easily. Login or create your account here.
The Tahoe Donner Board of Directors, committees and several members expressed the desire for a secure member portal and a better way to access member account and association information. Tahoe Donner staff and consultants reviewed more than 12 different software options, including three considered to be “best in class” products, to see what platform would best meet the needs of the association. After months of research, eUnify was selected to be the new member portal software.
Here are just a few of the member portal features:
- View and submit online payments for Annual Assessments
- View future payments as well as permits and violations
- Update your member profile directly, including contact information and your mailing address
- Access association documents securely and more!
KEY BENEFITS TO TAHOE DONNER MEMBERS
Member portal features are designed to streamline common processes such as paying Annual Assessments and self-managing your membership details online. Thanks to 24/7 desktop and mobile access, here are just a few key benefits members can enjoy:
- Save time by avoiding phone calls and trips to Northwoods Clubhouse by managing your membership information online
- Enjoy the convenience of accessing information and making payments on your schedule with 24/7 online access via your desktop or mobile device
- Because Member Services staff will have access to your account information (not previously available), they will be able to support the vast majority of membership needs, reducing the need to transfer to other departments and saving members time
Additional information about the member portal and how it benefits the Association—including efficiencies gained in Member Services, Accounting and the Architectural Standards Office—can be found in the May 2021 board presentation here. Additional documents include:
- How to pay your Annual Assessment and Recreation Fee online
- September 2021 Tahoe Donner News article
- October 2021 Tahoe Donner News article
MEMBER PORTAL FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQS)
WILL I BE ABLE TO USE THE MEMBER PORTAL TO MAKE MY ANNUAL ASSESSMENT PAYMENT?
Yes! Members can utilize the portal to make their Annual Assessment payment.
HOW DO I ACCESS THE MEMBER PORTAL?
All members are required to create an account to access the eUnify portal. The portal is a separate online platform from ShopTD and will require different credentials to access. A link to the member portal is at the top of every page of the Tahoe Donner website.
HOW CAN I LEARN HOW TO USE THE PORTAL FEATURES?
- Read frequently asked questions about paying your Annual Assessment and Recreation Fee online
- Read our complete member portal frequently asked questions
- Read our October 2021 Tahoe Donner News article that highlights the functionality of the portal and how to get started
- Read the September 2021 Tahoe Donner News article that highlights the features and benefits of the portal
- Read our September 10 email sent to members that highlights the features and benefits of the portal