eUnify Member Portal
We are excited to introduce eUnify, a new and secure Tahoe Donner member information portal. eUnify is designed to allow Tahoe Donner members to manage their membership information and perform key tasks such as viewing and paying Annual Assessments online quickly and easily. Tahoe Donner members began receiving registration emails on October 18; all members with valid email addresses on file will have received their registration email by October 19.
The Tahoe Donner Board of Directors, committees and several members expressed the desire for a secure member portal and a better way to access member account and association information. Tahoe Donner staff and consultants reviewed more than 12 different software options, including three considered to be “best in class” products, to see what platform would best meet the needs of the association. After months of research, eUnify was selected to be the new member portal software.
IMPORTANT eUNIFY FEATURES
Here are just a few of the eUnify features that Tahoe Donner members can look forward to:
- View and submit online payments for Annual Assessments
- View future payments as well as permits and violations
- Update your member profile directly, including contact information and your mailing address
- Access association documents securely and more!
KEY BENEFITS TO TAHOE DONNER MEMBERS
eUnify features are designed to streamline common processes such as paying Annual Assessments and self-managing your membership details online. Thanks to 24/7 desktop and mobile access, here are just a few key benefits members will enjoy:
- Save time by avoiding phone calls and trips to Northwoods Clubhouse by managing your membership information online
- Enjoy the convenience of accessing information and making payments on your schedule with 24/7 online access via your desktop or mobile device
- Because Member Services staff will have access to your account information (not previously available), they will be able to support the vast majority of membership needs, reducing the need to transfer to other departments and saving members time
EUNIFY ROLLOUT TIMELINE + WHAT TO EXPECT
The eUnify implementation is in progress, and members can expect to see the system go live in October 2021. Leading up to launch, educational materials will be shared to help members take full advantage of eUnify’s features. Below are general details of the rollout timeline:
- MAY/JUNE: Implementation kickoff and process planning begins
- JUNE-SEPTEMBER: Staff and eUnify build and test the portal as well as educate members about the system and future change
- SEPTEMBER: Staff and eUnify perform final testing
- OCTOBER 18: eUnify goes live for members and member education is communicated
- NOVEMBER: Staff run Annual Assessment billing and payment through the new system
Additional information about eUnify and how it benefits the Association—including efficiencies gained in Member Services, Accounting and the Architectural Standards Office—can be found in the May 2021 board presentation here. As the launch date approaches, additional information will be shared via this webpage, emails, board meetings and Tahoe Donner News stories.
EUNIFY FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQS)
WILL I BE ABLE TO USE THE EUNIFY PORTAL TO MAKE MY NEXT ANNUAL ASSESSMENT PAYMENT?
Tahoe Donner members began receiving registration emails on October 18; all members with valid email addresses on file will have received their registration email by October 19. Members can look forward to utilizing the portal to make their 2022 Annual Assessment payment and more!
HOW WILL I ACCESS THE eUNIFY PORTAL ONCE IT LAUNCHES?
All members will be required to create an account to access the eUnify portal. The portal will be separate from ShopTD and will require different credentials to access. A link will become available on the Tahoe Donner homepage for all members on October 19.
HOW WILL I LEARN HOW TO USE THE eUNIFY PORTAL FEATURES?
- Read our complete member portal frequently asked questions.
- Read our October 2021 Tahoe Donner News article that highlights the functionality of the portal and how to get started.
- Read the September 2021 Tahoe Donner News article that highlights the features and benefits of the portal.
- Read our September 10 email sent to members that highlights the features and benefits of the portal.