18th Hole Fairway Pedestrian Bridge
WHAT IS THE PROJECT?
- A new pedestrian bridge will be constructed on the golf course’s Trout Creek crossing on the 18th fairway.
WHY THIS PROJECT?
- The existing bridge has failed, and a full replacement is necessary.
WHAT ARE THE IMPACTS?
- The construction schedule and impacts will be determined at a later date.
WHAT IS THE STATUS?
- Linchpin Engineering has designed the bridge, and staff is starting the permitting process with Stantec.
- Permitting is expected to take 12-20 weeks, dependent on various agencies’ processing.
WHAT IS THE TOTAL COST OR BUDGET?
- $25,000 in 2022 for professional services
- $130,000 in 2023 for construction
HOW DO I PROVIDE FEEDBACK?
PLEASE NOTE: The 18th Hole Fairway Pedestrian Bridge project is in development by Tahoe Donner Association. The information provided is preliminary and subject to change. Drawings and renderings herein are for conveying Tahoe Donner Association’s vision of future projects. No warranties, expressed or implied, are made.