Kids Mountain Biking Camps
TIPS TO HELP YOU BE READY WHEN PROGRAMS GO ON SALE
- In advance of registration, ensure all child members, including those 6 and under, are set up on your ShopTD online profile as members.
- If you are unsure if your children are set up correctly in ShopTD, please contact Member Services in advance. If you need to make changes to your profile on registration day, it may result in not being able to purchase the program you desire.
- Note, you can view all individuals on your account by logging in to shop.tahoedonner.com and clicking “My Account.” If you added individuals to your ShopTD account yourself, then an additional step is required by contacting Member Services in order for them to be eligible for registration.
- If you have never logged into ShopTD and are having trouble creating an account, click here for more information or watch our short how-to video.
- Anticipate longer-than-normal online wait times. You may be placed in our ShopTD virtual waiting room during high-traffic periods.
- Be sure to check out within 15 minutes of adding items to your cart. Please preplan the programs you wish to purchase, because once you have added items to your cart, those items are reserved for you for up to 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, those items may be allocated to other members, and you may receive an error at checkout.
WEEKEND MOUNTAIN BIKING CAMPS
Our mountain biking camps are open to kids ages 10-14 who can ride a bike for 1.5 hours at a time. Camps provide a fun, safe environment where kids can improve their general mountain biking skills while exploring the Tahoe Donner Trail System. The Weekend Mountain Biking Camp is a two-day camp that focuses on improving skills for all levels of riders.
Days: Saturday-Sunday | June 4 – August 28
Cost Per Session: $129 per Child
WEEKLONG MOUNTAIN BIKING CAMPS
Our mountain biking camps are open to kids ages 10-14 who can ride a bike for 1.5 hours at a time. Camps provide a fun, safe environment where kids can improve their general mountain biking skills while exploring the Tahoe Donner Trail System. This fun camp offers five days of mountain biking instruction that will dramatically improve the skills and confidence of young riders.
Days: Monday-Friday | June 13 – August 26 (no camp on July 4)
Cost Per Session: $324 per Child
Cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance for a refund. For questions please call (530) 582-9694 or email email@example.com.