Program Registration Information
REGISTRATION FOR SEASON-LONG SKI PROGRAMS IS NOW OPEN ON SHOPTD.
Below is information to help ensure the best possible online shopping experience.
- Ensure all members, including those 6 and under, are set up on your ShopTD online profile. To view members on your profile, log in to ShopTD and click “My Account.” Please contact Member Services if you need to add additional Tahoe Donner members to your account. If you have never logged in to ShopTD and are having trouble creating an account, watch our short how-to video.
- Anticipate longer-than-normal online wait times. You may be placed in our ShopTD virtual waiting room during high-traffic periods. We appreciate your patience.
- Be sure to check out within 15 minutes of adding items to your cart. Once you have added items to your cart, those items are reserved for you for up to 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, those items may be allocated to other members, and you may receive an error at checkout.
Note: Your child must be at least 3 years old on the first day of programs. If your child is not 3 years old and you want to register them for the ski program, please contact Member Services at (530) 587-9400, and they will help you with registration on the phone. Online registration will not work until your child is 3 years old.
We also offer group and private lessons for all ages.
If the program you are interested in is sold out, you may join the waitlist by emailing email@example.com. Please include the following information:
- Name of program your interested in
- Day and time
- Participant’s name and age
- Ski or Snowboard
- Skill level of skier or rider
- Phone number
HOW TO REGISTER ONLINE WITH YOUR SHOPTD ACCOUNT
- Create a new account or sign in to your existing account at shop.tahoedonner.com. Contact Member Services at firstname.lastname@example.org to add additional Tahoe Donner members to your online profile, including those ages 6 and under. Children ages 7 and up may be subject to member fees. Guests of members can be added to your account online under “My Account.” Guests will need a transferrable guest card ID number.
- Select the programs you would like to purchase, then complete the check-out process.
- Electronically sign the necessary waiver forms you receive during the check-out process.
Need help setting up your ShopTD member account? Watch our short video.
WINTER PROGRAM REFUND POLICY
If your plans change and you are no longer able to participate in the program you signed up for, you will be able to cancel and receive a refund until December 15, 2021.
Refunds will be issued in the form of Mountain Money on your Tahoe Donner online account. Mountain Money is valid up to one year after being issued and can be used at Tahoe Donner for other programs, products and services, including restaurants. The refund amount will be the total amount you paid for the program minus a $25 administration fee. No refunds will be available after December 15.
In the event of program cancellation due to updated guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the California Department of Public Health and/or Nevada County Public Health Department, Tahoe Donner Association will refund the total unused portion of program fees.