TAHOE DONNER DOWNHILL SKI RESORT IS CLOSED FOR THE SEASON. SEE YOU NEXT WINTER!
Tahoe Donner: The Best Place to Begin
Tahoe Donner Downhill Ski Resort is the best place in the Tahoe region for family fun and learning. Our affordable deals on lessons and programs are designed for all levels. We’re not only known for our learn-to-ski programs, but we’re also one of the only resorts in the area teaching kids as young as 3 years old. Adults can hone their skills with a group or private lesson with one of our pros. Whatever your level, Tahoe Donner is the best place to begin!
Note: It is required that all children in lessons wear appropriate attire: helmets, gloves and goggles or sunglasses. A parent or responsible guardian is required to remain at the downhill facility during their child’s lessons.
Reserve Lessons Online
Reservations and pre-sales are available daily before 4PM. Full payment is required via Visa, Mastercard or American Express. Cancellations are accepted 48 hours before your scheduled lesson. No-shows are ineligible for refunds.
Tahoe Donner Downhill Ski Resort specializes in teaching first-timers and novices. Consider these tips to make your experience as enjoyable as possible.
- Purchase a ski or snowboard package that includes a lift ticket, lesson and rental equipment. Reservations are highly recommended.
- Allow a least one hour before your lesson to be fitted with your rental equipment on most days. Arrive up to two hours before your lesson on weekends and holiday peak dates (or at 8AM for a 9AM lesson), so you can make your lesson on time.
- Meet 10 minutes before your lesson starts. Snowflakes (skiers ages 3-6) meet at the Snowflake Meeting Area. All other lessons meet at the Learning Center.
- Be sure to have the appropriate clothing for skiing and riding. Key essentials are gloves, eyewear, a jacket and snow pants. Kids taking lessons are required to have eyewear, waterproof pants, gloves and a helmet to participate. This will make their first experience great!
- Ask questions! Our staff is here to help and will do everything possible to make your day on the slopes a memorable one.
Groups of 20 or more can book or get more information by contacting group sales at (530) 587-9444 or email email@example.com.