Tahoe Donner Downhill Ski Resort specializes in teaching first-timers and novices and is committed to being the best place for family fun and learning in the Tahoe region. Our ski school is excited to offer one-, three-, or six-hour private lessons this season with certified and professional instructors, allowing us to provide a safe and positive learning experience tailored to your family.
Lift ticket and rentals not included in pricing.
2022/23 Downhill Private Lessons
|6 Hour Ski or Snowboard Lesson (9:15AM)||$749||$895||$699|
|3 Hour Ski or Snowboard Lesson (9:15AM, 1PM)||$489||$595||$429|
|1 Hour Ski or Snowboard Lesson (10:15AM)||$229||$286||$189|
|1 Hour Ski or Snowboard Lesson (9AM, 11:30AM, 1:15PM)||$209||$261||$189|
|1 Hour Ski or Snowboard Lesson (2:30PM)||$199||$249||$189|
- A parent/guardian must stay on property during the lesson.
- 1-hour ski or snowboard lessons may have up to two students who are learning the same discipline.
- 3-hour or 6-hour ski or snowboard lessons may have up to four students who are learning the same discipline.
- Lessons with multiple students will be taught at the pace of the lowest ability level.
All prices subject to change.
*2022/23 Peak Holiday Dates:
- December 24, 2022-January 7, 2023
- January 14-16, 2023
- February 18-25, 2023
**Members must have a Tahoe Donner member card to have access to member pricing. Member prices are only for members who have a card.
Find our most current cancellation policies here.