Tahoe Donner Downhill Ski Resort specializes in teaching first-timers and novices and is committed to being the best place for family fun and learning in the Tahoe region. Our ski school is excited to offer one-, three-, or six-hour private lessons this season with certified and professional instructors, allowing us to provide a safe and positive learning experience tailored to your family.
Lift ticket and rentals not included in pricing.
2023/24 Downhill Private Lessons
|6 Hour Ski or Snowboard Lesson (9:15AM)||$786||$940||$720|
|3 Hour Ski or Snowboard Lesson (9:15AM, 1PM)||$513||$625||$442|
|1 Hour Ski or Snowboard Lesson (10:15AM)||$240||$301||$195|
|1 Hour Ski or Snowboard Lesson (9AM, 11:30AM, 1:15PM)||$219||$274||$195|
|1 Hour Ski or Snowboard Lesson (2:30PM)||$209||$261||$195|
- A parent/guardian must stay on property during the lesson.
- 1-hour ski or snowboard lessons may have up to two students who are learning the same discipline.
- 3-hour or 6-hour ski or snowboard lessons may have up to four students who are learning the same discipline.
- Lessons with multiple students will be taught at the pace of the lowest ability level.
All prices subject to change.
*2023/24 Peak Holiday Dates:
- December 23, 2023-January 6, 2024
- January 13-15, 2024
- February 17-24, 2024
**Members must have a Tahoe Donner member card to have access to member pricing. Member prices are only for members who have a card.
Find our most current cancellation policies here.