LESSONS GO ON SALE NOVEMBER 25
2019/20 Private Lessons – Downhill
|Full Day (6 hours) – 1-4 people (9AM)||$505||$606||$455|
|Half Day (3 hours) – 1-4 people (9AM or 1PM)||$358||$406||$322|
|1 Hour – Individual (9AM or 12:45PM)||$149||$169||$134|
|1 Hour – Each additional person||$30||$40||$27|
* 2019/20 Peak Dates: Dec. 21-Jan. 4, Jan. 18-20, Feb. 15-22.
** Member ID card required at check-in.
Tahoe Donner requires all students under age 13 to wear an approved ski helmet when taking a lesson. We also recommend helmets for all our patrons. We have helmets available for daily rental and for purchase.
Required Items for Lessons
Helmets (all students under age 13), eye wear (goggles or sunglasses with lenses appropriate for light conditions), waterproof clothing and waterproof gloves.
Tahoe Donner Downhill Ski Resort specializes in teaching first timers and novices and is committed to being the best place for family fun and learning in the Tahoe region. Here are some tips to make your experience as enjoyable as possible.
- Purchase a ski or snowboard package (includes lift ticket, lesson and rental equipment). Reservations are highly recommended.
- Allow a least one hour before your lesson to be fitted with your rental equipment on most days. Arrive up to two hours before your lesson on weekends and holiday peak dates (or at 8AM for a 9AM lesson), so you can make your lesson on time.
- Meet 10 minutes before your lesson starts. Snowflakes (skiers ages 3-6) meet at the Snowflake Meeting Area. All other lessons meet at the Learning Center.
- Be sure you are wearing appropriate clothing for skiing and riding. Key essentials are gloves, eye wear, jacket and snow pants. Kids taking lessons are required to have eye wear, waterproof pants, gloves and a helmet to participate. This will make their first experience great!
- Ask questions! Our staff is here to help and will do everything possible to make your day on the slopes a memorable one.