THE CROSS COUNTRY SKI AREA CLOSED APRIL 11. THANKS FOR A GREAT SEASON!
PASSES FOR THE 2021/22 SEASON ARE ON SALE! PURCHASE YOURS NOW.
Dog season passes are not available to purchase online. To purchase your dog season pass:
- Read and complete this Application and Release of Liability Waiver to confirm your dog qualifies for a dog season pass. Submit the application PRIOR to your first visit.
- If this is your dog’s first pass, please email us a headshot photo (JPG or JPEG).
- Once submitted, we will call you to collect payment. Please allow 48hrs for paperwork to be processed.
- You may collect your dog’s validation sticker at the ticket window on or before your first visit.
- If you do not have a dog season pass, please leave your dog at home.
- Dogs are not allowed on the patio
- Doggy day passes are no longer available
RULES AND RESTRICTIONS
Dogs with a season pass are currently allowed:
- ANY TIME during operating hours (No weekend restrictions from March 12th)
- Always check the grooming report to confirm it’s a “dog day,” and see restrictions before heading up
- Access is only permitted on specified dog-friendly trails. NO DOGS ON THE PATIO this year – please walk your dog to the dog trailhead via the parking lot.
- Dogs must be:
- ON LEASH and well behaved in the parking lot and around the trailhead
- OFF LEASH, under voice command, well-behaved and kept in sight once on the dog trails
- A maximum of one dog per owner/approved handler is allowed on the trails at one time.
- Owners must pick up after their pets.
Management reserves the right to revoke season passes if the rules are not being followed.
Dogs are only allowed on the following trails:
- Piece of Cake
- Cup of Tea
- Silver Streak
- Downward Dog
- Doggy Dipper
- Dogs in Space
See the trail map here.