QUALIFY FOR A DOG SEASON PASS
• Be trained to be well behaved in public places and around other dogs, and to be under voice control when off leash on the trails
• Have a valid license and current rabies, parvo and distemper vaccinations
• Have purchased a current-year season pass
• Hold adequate liability insurance with $300k/occurrence to address claims arising from pet
• Complete and sign the Tahoe Donner Cross Country Dog Season Pass Application and Release Waiver of Liability At least 48 hrs prior to the first visit with your dog.
- Dog trail opening and closing dates are subject to conditions
- Once dog trails are open, dogs with a season pass are allowed from 8:30AM-5PM midweek/non holiday, and from 7AM on “early bird days”
- Dog skiing restrictions on weekends and holidays has temporarily been lifted thanks to well behaved dogs & owners so far this season!
- Always check the grooming report to confirm it’s a “dog day”, any restrictions, and/or “early bird day” before heading up.
- If you do not have a dog season pass, please leave your dog at home.
- Doggy day passes are no longer available
Dogs are only allowed on the following trails (See the trail map here):
- Piece of Cake
- Cup of Tea
- Silver Streak
- Downward Dog
- Doggy Dipper
- Dogs in Space
- Access is only permitted on specified dog-friendly trails. NO DOGS ON THE PATIO – please walk your dog to the dog trailhead via the parking lot.
- Dogs must be:
- ON LEASH and well behaved in the parking lot and around the trailhead
- OFF LEASH, under voice command, well-behaved and kept in sight once on the dog trails
- A maximum of one dog per owner/approved handler is allowed on the trails at one time.
- Owners must pick up after their pets.
Management reserves the right to revoke season passes if the rules are not being followed.