DOG SEASON PASSES FOR THE 2021/22 SEASON WILL BE BACK ON SALE IN THE FALL
TO QUALIFY FOR A DOG SEASON PASS
• Be trained to be well behaved in public places and around other dogs.
• Have a valid license and current Rabies, Parvo and Distemper vaccinations.
• Have purchased a current year season pass.
• Hold adequate liability insurance with $300k/occurrence to address claims arising from pet.
• Complete and sign the Tahoe Donner Cross Country Dog Season Pass Application and Release Waiver of Liability.
- Dog trail opening and closing dates are subject to conditions.
- Once dog trails are open, dogs with a season pass are allowed from 8:30AM-5PM midweek/non holiday, and from 7AM on ‘Early Bird’ days.
- Dog skiing is restricted on the following weekends and holidays to before 10AM and after 3PM on
- All Saturdays and Sundays between Dec 18 thru March 12
- Peak days: Dec. 20-31; Jan. 15-17 and Feb. 12-14
- Always check the grooming report to confirm it’s a “dog day,” and or “Early Bird day” before heading up.
- If you do not have a dog season pass, please leave your dog at home.
- Doggy day passes are no longer available
Dogs are only allowed on the following trails (See the trail map here)
- Piece of Cake
- Cup of Tea
- Silver Streak
- Downward Dog
- Doggy Dipper
- Dogs in Space
- Access is only permitted on specified dog-friendly trails. NO DOGS ON THE PATIO – please walk your dog to the dog trailhead via the parking lot.
- Dogs must be:
- ON LEASH and well behaved in the parking lot and around the trailhead
- OFF LEASH, under voice command, well-behaved and kept in sight once on the dog trails
- A maximum of one dog per owner/approved handler is allowed on the trails at one time.
- Owners must pick up after their pets.
Management reserves the right to revoke season passes if the rules are not being followed.