DOG SEASON PASSES ON SALE NOW.
|Dog Season Pass||$181||$136|
TO QUALIFY FOR A DOG SEASON PASS
• Be trained to be well behaved in public places and around other dogs, and to be under voice control when off leash on the trails
• Have a valid license and current rabies, parvo and distemper vaccinations
• Have purchased a current-year season pass
• Hold adequate liability insurance with $300k/occurrence to address claims arising from pet
• Complete and sign the Tahoe Donner Cross Country Dog Season Pass Application and Release Waiver of Liability At least 48 hrs prior to the first visit with your dog.
- Season passes (for owner, registered handlers and dog) are required for access. Doggy day passes are not available.
- Dogs must qualify for a season pass (see above).
- Dog trail seasonal opening and closing dates are subject to conditions. Stay tuned to the grooming report for updates.
- Management reserves the right to return to the restricted dog access on weekends and holidays (to before 10am and after 3pm) if deemed necessary.
- Always check the grooming report to confirm it’s a “dog day”, any restrictions, and/or “early bird day” before heading up.
- If you do not have a dog season pass, please leave your dog at home.
Dogs are only allowed on the following trails (See the trail map here):
- Piece of Cake
- Cup of Tea
- Silver Streak
- Downward Dog
- Doggy Dipper
- Dogs in Space
- Access is only permitted on specified dog-friendly trails. NO DOGS ON THE PATIO – please walk your dog to the dog trailhead via the parking lot.
- Dogs must be:
- ON LEASH and well behaved in the parking lot and around the trailhead
- OFF LEASH, under voice command, well-behaved and kept in sight once on the dog trails
- A maximum of one dog per owner/approved handler is allowed on the trails at one time.
- Owners must pick up after their pets.
Management reserves the right to revoke season passes if the rules are not being followed.
Find our most current cancellation policies here.