DAY CAMPS ARE ON SALE NOW
After unprecedented demand, limited capacity remains for Tahoe Donner summer camps. Some camps, such as horsemanship camps are sold out. Remaining camps are available now through ShopTD. Demand is very high and we anticipate most camps will sell out quickly. Below is information to help ensure the best possible online shopping experience.
- Ensure all child members, including those 6 and under, are setup on your ShopTD online profile. To view members on your profile, log in to ShopTD and click “My Account.” Please contact member services if you need to add additional Tahoe Donner members to your account. If you have never logged in to ShopTD and are having trouble creating an account, click here for more information or watch our short how-to video.
- Anticipate longer than normal online wait times. You may be placed in our ShopTD virtual waiting room during high traffic periods. We appreciate your patience.
- Be sure to check out within 15 minutes of adding items to your cart. Once you have added items to your cart, those items are reserved for you for up to 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, those items may be allocated to other members and you may receive an error at checkout.
HOW TO REGISTER ONLINE WITH YOUR SHOPTD ACCOUNT
- Create a new account or sign in to your existing account at shop.tahoedonner.com. Contact Member Services at email@example.com to add additional Tahoe Donner members to your online profile, including those ages 6 and under. Children ages 7 and up may be subject to member fees. Guests of members can be added to your account online under “My Account.” Guests will need a transferrable guest card ID number.
- Select the programs you would like to purchase, then complete the check-out process.
- Electronically sign the necessary waiver forms you receive during the check-out process.
- For questions or more information, contact Member Services at (530) 587-9400, ext. 0.
Age requirements are strictly enforced. Please take careful note of the age level requirements for each camp program and make sure that your child is eligible to attend that program. The age requirements are established for the safety and well-being of your child. Age requirements are enforced as of the first day of the session in which your child is registered. If a child is found to be registered for a program that he/she is not eligible for, his/her registration will be cancelled and no refund will be given. There will be no exceptions with children’s ages for camp. All children must be potty-trained to attend any camp. Children in pull-ups will not be allowed to attend camp. Children attending High Mountain Kids Camp must be at least 3 years old the first day of the session they are attending.
Please only sign up your child for a maximum of four weeks so other children can attend our camps.