There are many ways of enjoying your time at Tahoe Donner Downhill Ski Resort. Regardless of how you decide to enjoy the slopes, always show courtesy to others and be aware that there are elements of risk in skiing and snowboarding. Common sense and personal awareness can help reduce risk of injury. Know your ability level and stay within it.
Your Responsibility Code:
- Always stay in control, and be able to stop or avoid other people or objects.
- People ahead of you have the right of way. It is your responsibility to avoid them.
- You must not stop where you obstruct a trail, or are not visible from above.
- Whenever starting downhill or merging into a trail, look uphill and yield to others.
- Always use devices to help prevent runaway equipment.
- Observe all posted signs and warnings. Keep off closed trails and out of closed areas.
Prior to using any lift, you must have the knowledge and ability to load, ride and unload safely. It is your responsibility to be safe and conscious, and to know the code. Share the code with others on the slopes.