Cross Country > Dog TrailsDog Trails
TDXC’s 2013-14 Dog Trails
Currently no dogs trails open yet for the 2013-14 season. For a status update, check the conditions report here.
When you head out for a ski, don’t leave Fido at home. New as of last season (2012-13), dogs are allowed on select Tahoe Donner Cross Country Ski Center trails (Cup of Tea, Piece of Cake and Dogonit)during certain hours of operation. Enjoy cross country skiing with your dog by your side. Download a Dog Season Pass application to submit to our Member Services office*; or go directly to ShopTD to purchase online (coming soon).
Hours of operation:
Midweek (non holiday): 8:30 a.m.- 5 p.m.
Weekends & Holidays: 8:30-9:30 a.m. only
Please no dogs on race days.
Please no dogs on BLACKOUT DAYS Dec. 25 – Jan. 5 and Jan. 20
Season pass: $50 per dog (two dogs max per person). You must be a Tahoe Donner Cross Country Ski Center season pass holder to by a dog season pass.
Day pass: $5
Please be mindful and obey all dog trail guidelines, including:
- Clearly display trail passes while skiing
- Your dog(s) must be under voice control at all times
- Dogs must be on a leash in the parking lot
- No leashes while skiing. Please note-this is an exception to the Tahoe Donner leash rule
- Stay on designated dog trails only
- Always clean up after your dog
- Dogs are not allowed around or in the day lodge
- Leave aggressive and unruly dogs at home
*Dog passes also may be purchased at the Tahoe Donner Cross Country Ski Center once open.
New Cross Country Ski Center at Tahoe Donner
New Cross Country Ski Center Approved by Truckee Planning CommissionRead More