Cross Country > Dog TrailsDog Trails
TDXC’s 2014-15 Dog Trails
When you head out for a ski, don’t leave Fido at home. Enjoy cross country skiing with your dog by your side. Dogs are allowed on Cup of Tea, Piece of Cake and Dogonit trails during certain hours of operation. We are planning on opening our dog trails again after the Christmas holiday season (from Jan 5th onwards).
Hours of operation:
Midweek (non holiday): 8:30 a.m.- 5 p.m.
Weekends & Holidays: 8:30-9:30 a.m. only
Please no dogs on race days.
Please no dogs on BLACKOUT DAYS Dec. 26 – Jan. 4 and Jan. 19
Day pass: $5 (skier also needs a trail pass)
Season pass: $50 per dog (two dogs max per person). You must be a Tahoe Donner Cross Country Ski Area season passholder to buy a dog season pass.
Download a Dog Season Pass application to submit to our Member Services office*; or go directly to ShopTD to purchase online (coming soon).
Please be mindful and obey all dog trail guidelines, including:
- Clearly display trail passes while skiing
- Your dog(s) must be under voice control at all times
- Dogs must be on a leash in the parking lot
- No leashes while skiing. Please note-this is an exception to the Tahoe Donner leash rule
- Stay on designated dog trails only
- Always clean up after your dog
- Dogs are not allowed around or in the day lodge
- Leave aggressive and unruly dogs at home
*Dog passes also may be purchased at the Tahoe Donner Cross Country Ski Area once open.
Tahoe Donner Cross Country Will Open This Saturday, Dec. 20
Join us for opening day as we kick off the ski season!!Read More