COVID-19 Safety at Tahoe DonnerAlder Creek Adventure Center, Alder Creek Cafe, Aquatics, Association News, Member News, The Lodge Restaurant & Pub, Trout Creek Recreation Center
WINTER OPERATIONS RESOURCES
We want to ensure your time on the snow this season is equal parts safety and stoke. With recent guidelines mandated by the state of California, updates to ski operations have been implemented. This includes no day-of ticket, lesson or rental sales, no parking without a day or season pass and no queuing inside any building.
Explore the following pages to learn more about COVID-19 policies and procedures at our wintery amenities:
- Cross Country Ski Center COVID-19 Safety
- Downhill Ski Resort COVID-19 Safety
- Snowplay COVID-19 Safety
TAHOE DONNER COVID-19 SAFETY
Your safety is Tahoe Donner’s number one priority. Staff have worked hard to minimize the risk of the coronavirus at Tahoe Donner. A COVID-19 operation and exposure plan is in place for all operations. Part of the COVID-19 operating plan includes minimizing the risk of exposure through obtaining adequate physical distancing, which changes the capacity of users at all of Tahoe Donner’s facilities.
To maximize your opportunity to enjoy the amenities at Tahoe Donner during this unprecedented time of COVID-19, use of Trout Creek Recreation Center TEMPORARILY requires reservations and is limited in both volume and duration. Operations at amenities as well as The Lodge and Alder Creek Cafe have been adjusted in strict accordance with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the California Department of Public Health and Nevada County Public Health Department.
Governor Gavin Newsom’s November COVID-19 announcement caused 40 counties in California — including Nevada County — to tighten their restrictions on businesses in order to prevent the spread of the coronavirus. Given this announcement and to ensure the safety of our members, staff and guests, certain measures are in effect:
- Trout Creek Recreation Center Gym is closed until restrictions loosen
- Lap and Rec Pools remain open at this time
- The Lodge Restaurant & Pub offers daily take-out only from 5-8PM during non-holiday operational hours; click here for the most updated hours of operation and holiday hours
- Alder Creek Cafe offers to-go food from 9AM-4PM daily during non-holiday operational hours; click here for the most updated and holiday hours of operation
- Downhill Ski Resort, Cross Country Ski Center and Snowplay are allowed under state regulations to operate this winter